“Nothing Great...OK for 1 night”

Crossroads Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The place is dated. The first room we received had a tremendously bad chemical odor. We asked for another room and it was better (although the bathroom light did not work in it). The free wi-fi was a plus. The breakfast was pretty bad. The staff was nice enough but not very professional. The place is OK for a "check-in late/check-out early" overnight road trip stay, but I would not recommend it for a multi-night stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Branshan6290
There are newer reviews for Crossroads Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I wouldn't even stay, At 1st site or should I say smell The double bed non smoking room reeked of smoke and mildew. The frig was rusty and mildewed. The bathroom light flickered & The water was warm at best. The lobby is clean and welcoming but it ends there.

Room Tip: Super 8 up Rt 501 is reasonable & clean. This time I stayed at Courtyard by Marriot near the boa...
Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Beachbumcol68
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just wanted to take time to tell the world about this fabulous Quality Inn. My son and I needed some where to stay after a major fire here in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The General Manager was nice enough to offer a reduced rate. This Quality Inn was our home for 20 days. The staff was always so friendly no matter what time day or night. Now that we are all settled in our new condo. I just wanted to let every one know if you need some where to stay when you are travelling to the beach, or to visit the college. Please give the Quality Inn your business. The service is #1, and the staff is awesome.

Room Tip: I stayed in the building in the back, and there is an awesome restaurant right in the middle of the...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NewOrleansBabee
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Me and my Girlfriends stayed here 4 Bike week and what a experience,4 starters the Motel looks nothing like the website pictures,The check in experience was ok(I guess so they can $129.50 a night fee)But as soon as we got 2 the room,We notice the paint peeling off the door,They gave us a Smoking room ask 2 change they told us they were booked up,There was a puddle of water on our bthrm flr,Drapes falling off the rod,NO HOT WATER FOR 2 DAYS,Bugs Bites on my friend,Mildew in bthrm,Vent falling off the wall,Complained abt all of this 2 the frntdsk and ALL we got was ATTITUDE,I wasnt askin 4 all my money back,but with the issues we had they could hv did something,I dnt advise anyone 2 stay at this RUN-DOWN HOLE IN THE WALL MOTEL!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Trina W
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cute roadside building, but we ended up in the back building (next to the BAR). The room was terrible, dirty, old and abused. The bathroom floor TILE was burnt, like someone had cooking something on the floor. The worst part of the entire experience was the smell, something between mold and urin. I was shocked this was an accepted Quality Inn, it was one of the worst motels I have ever stayed in, so bad that I would not stay again if the room was free.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Larry M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We spent a week in the Myrtle Beach area, went with this Inn since it had a central location (just up the road from Tanger Outlet) to the area. Staff was friendly enough, the pool was in good shape and our room was dated but acceptable. No lap of luxury here, but it suited our purpose of a reasonably priced room in a convenient location. We did not see a green pool or roaches as others have stated.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HuntsvilleOutbound
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel should never carry the name of Quality hotel...it is so nasty! We killed 3 roaches in our room, the carpet was so dirty that our white socks were black when we took them off. If it wasn't so late and we were so tired we would have left. This hotel looks like it rents the rooms out by the hour...nasty...dirty...smelly...stay away!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank judy047
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Conway
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
#86 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Clarion Hotel & Conference Cente...
#128 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Super 8 Conway/ Myrtle Beach Area
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
#28 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Crossroads Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!