“Thank You for being there!!!”

Crossroads Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Conway
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Thank You for being there!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just wanted to take time to tell the world about this fabulous Quality Inn. My son and I needed some where to stay after a major fire here in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The General Manager was nice enough to offer a reduced rate. This Quality Inn was our home for 20 days. The staff was always so friendly no matter what time day or night. Now that we are all settled in our new condo. I just wanted to let every one know if you need some where to stay when you are travelling to the beach, or to visit the college. Please give the Quality Inn your business. The service is #1, and the staff is awesome.

Room Tip: I stayed in the building in the back, and there is an awesome restaurant right in the middle of the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank NewOrleansBabee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Me and my Girlfriends stayed here 4 Bike week and what a experience,4 starters the Motel looks nothing like the website pictures,The check in experience was ok(I guess so they can $129.50 a night fee)But as soon as we got 2 the room,We notice the paint peeling off the door,They gave us a Smoking room ask 2 change they told us they were booked up,There was a puddle of water on our bthrm flr,Drapes falling off the rod,NO HOT WATER FOR 2 DAYS,Bugs Bites on my friend,Mildew in bthrm,Vent falling off the wall,Complained abt all of this 2 the frntdsk and ALL we got was ATTITUDE,I wasnt askin 4 all my money back,but with the issues we had they could hv did something,I dnt advise anyone 2 stay at this RUN-DOWN HOLE IN THE WALL MOTEL!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Trina W
Madison, al
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cute roadside building, but we ended up in the back building (next to the BAR). The room was terrible, dirty, old and abused. The bathroom floor TILE was burnt, like someone had cooking something on the floor. The worst part of the entire experience was the smell, something between mold and urin. I was shocked this was an accepted Quality Inn, it was one of the worst motels I have ever stayed in, so bad that I would not stay again if the room was free.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Larry M
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We spent a week in the Myrtle Beach area, went with this Inn since it had a central location (just up the road from Tanger Outlet) to the area. Staff was friendly enough, the pool was in good shape and our room was dated but acceptable. No lap of luxury here, but it suited our purpose of a reasonably priced room in a convenient location. We did not see a green pool or roaches as others have stated.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HuntsvilleOutbound
indiana
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel should never carry the name of Quality hotel...it is so nasty! We killed 3 roaches in our room, the carpet was so dirty that our white socks were black when we took them off. If it wasn't so late and we were so tired we would have left. This hotel looks like it rents the rooms out by the hour...nasty...dirty...smelly...stay away!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank judy047
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Had 2 rooms, we went to do a twirl event at the school, yes it was 4 minutes from school thats all I can say good about it. For starters when we got there one room had a terrible smell (smelled like cat pee and mildew) Febreeze company could make enough spray for that room to make it smell any better! So the front desk asked what should she do about it, So we demanded another room, well it didn't smell , but we order a rollaway bed they didn't know what happen to it, one bed was broke! The bed had a big whole and springs poking threw it We called to report the bed and they said someone would be there, but no one showed, the next afternoon someone final came to look at bed the answer was someone was jumping on be thats what broke, nothing was done about it, mind you I am in my 40's why would I jump on the bed! Finally the second night they brought a rollaway bed , never did get my money back for the first night for the rollbed!. The mirror in the bathroom was broke and looked like someone put duck tape on it to hold it. The girls couldnt use their Ipads much because the wifi wasnt connecting right, when called the office she was rude like we didn't have any sense! So the girls wanting to go swimming went to pool it was green! The office said managment was doing us a favor keeping the pool open because next day was labor day....Put towel in shower to stand on, The housekeeper was nice. I really thought I was in a HORROR movie, This hotel reminds me of the "Bates Hotel" off from the movie Pschyo waiting for Norman to arrive. I hope this helps butplease don't stay here it needs to be closed cant see how it passes any codes, .

Room Tip: There isn't don't stay!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JoyceB823
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 2, 2012

WE took our twirlers to coastal university and had the terrible luck of staying at this hotel. When we arrived we were put in a very nasty smelly room and we asked to be moved and they put us in a room with a broken bed with the springs sticking out we told them and they said they would have someone to check it out which they did and told us it was broke because someone jumped on it and they never fixed the bed or offered to change our room. We were going to let our girls swim but the pool was green when we asked about the green pool we were told the manager did us a favor by leaving it open and this was before labor day. The staff was very rude the building was very nasty and unsafe to stay in I would never never recommend this nasty hotel

Room Tip: If you are smart you would never stay at this hotel very very nasty
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank brookslinda6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
#31 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Clarion Hotel & Conference Cente...
#130 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach

Been to Crossroads Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!