Crossroads Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Deluxe Inn(Conway)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I've been traveling to Myrtle Beach on business for almost 7 years. It took me a couple of months to find this hotel, and I've never willingly stayed anywhere else in the Myrtle Beach area. The location is excellent. Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance or only a short drive (3 miles) away, but what makes it for me is the friendly and efficient staff. As a regular, I get great service, but over the years, I've seen them give the same great service I get to ALL their guests.

Room Tip: There are two buildings. The original building is right on U.S. 501, the Annex is at the back of the parking lot. If you have problems with traffic noise, you may want a room at the back or in the Annex.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My family of 5 stayed at the Quality Inn for our daughter's golf tournament held at the Hackler Golf Course. The location of the hotel was perfect, the overall accommodations were great and the price topped it all. Anyone looking for an affordable hotel, that's even close to Myrtle Beach attractions, need to seriously consider this hotel and location.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the Holiday’s, it was close to my family that I was in town to visit. I had the best experience with this Hotel. The customer service was phenomenal! I am not familiar with the area and the desk attendant was so helpful with suggestions for shopping, food and entertainment. The rooms were very clean and the maid service was awesome and friendly. This was a great value and overall an amazing experience! I will make sure to stay here every time I am in town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This is a great place if you do not need to stay right on the beach. Shopping & restaurants close by. We were treated very nicely. Went for a spur of the moment weekend (July 4th Wknd) .. came down early Saturday a.m. Room was available (in annex.) we were allowed to check-in early, eat at the continental breakfast and head to the pool. Stayed Saturday night, requested late checkout Sunday and got it. Room extremely comfortable and clean (my wife checks everything). Liked in-room safe. Convenient to either Nrth. or Sth. Myrtle. Best continental breakfast (w/attendent & no extra chrg.). Only downside pool is sort of small & not the most spectacular area but was suitable for our needs.

Room Tip: Only saw the annex. no complaints. For security I liked that you could not get into the hallway without swiping your card. Seemed very secure
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Surfside Beach on July 21. The desk attendant was quite rude when we called for directions since we were slightly lost. She wanted to know if we were staying there that day and we said yes. She said well check-in isn't until four(we had three listed on our printed receipt from choicehotels.com) and we said can we just use the pool until then. She acted like we were so inconveniencing her and just had a bad attitude. Later when we did check in we had a much more pleasant attendant thank God. The pool was very nice and the room was clean and just fine. We went to the Mexican restaurant next door(traffic on 501 is quite busy) and it was very good. Breakfast was just okay but did enjoy the waffle maker.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple