“Best place to stay in Conway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 Conway B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place to stay in Conway”
Reviewed November 22, 2005

I should have done this in May when we stayed at the Cypress Inn in Conway SC. We were looking for a place to retire to. We found Conway, and decided to look there. We felt the best way to experience the town was to stay in the heart of town. We found the Cypress Inn under the Conway Web site. After seeing the Inn's web site we were hooked.

Once there, we quickly found that we had made the best choose. Jim and Carol, who own the Inn were not only gracious host, but went out of their way to help us wiht our quest. They made phone call on our behalf all over town, and put us in touch with a realtor they knew. We have since bought a home in Conway which we're renting out until we retire in four years. When we return to Conway this spring, you can be assures we'll be staying at the Cypress inn.

Paul & Kathy Castellano

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Alexis, NC
Reviewed August 30, 2005

At The Cypress Inn, relax with a Marina at your front door, step on a huge front porch every morning with the sunrise warming your face.
Indulge in a delicious breakfast that awaits you down stairs when you wake. During the day stroll the scenic river walk that’s a couple minutes walk from the inn loaded with wildlife such as turtles, birds, dragonflies, ducks and tons of butterflies! Treat yourself to a massage if you have had a stressful week. A massage therapist will come to the Inn to take care of your tired and stressed muscles. That’s what my boyfriend and I did. ‎It was a surprise to him from me. The Innkeepers here are the best! They will take care of all the details for you. All the way down to making sure your flowers, chocolates, strawberries and robes are placed in your room. (All the amenities you order) The room was absolutely gorgeous! The colors fit the theme.” the wisteria room" I loved it! It gave the room a light and cheery feeling. We took lots of pictures. This Inn is decorated with style and taken care of to show off that "Select Registry title" for the distinguished Inns of America. Jim and Carol Ruddick are very proud of that title. We ate at the fine restaurants in town and they were wonderful! The wine tasting at Belle Vita was enjoyable. I ordered some wine that I had there. It will be arriving soon by Fed-ex. You two made a lasting impression on my boyfriend and I and we have discussed coming back and getting married there. Eloping sounds like the plan so far with our closest friends attending if they agree. This was the best vacation ever. Anyone who doesn’t like this place has got to be just nuts or just trying to get something for nothing!
The Cypress Inn is Heaven on Earth!

• Stayed August 2005
4 Thank Lindensmom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2005

YOU MUST VISIT THIS PLACE AND EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

I cannot express in words the remarkable time that my wife and I had. Being in a very strenuous and intense Physician’s Assistant program, I had fallen short in numerous areas of expressing my devotion and un-dying love to my beautiful and incredible wife. I had decided that what my wife and I needed was quality time, a quite yet playful atmosphere, and a big fat miracle. After searching for “THE PERFECT PLACE” on the internet for a few weeks, I stumbled across a cozy and intimate bed and breakfast called the Cypress Inn.
On arrival to Conway, both my wife and I were impressed and charmed by this quaint little town. It had an appealing, delightful, and artsy feel that was seasoned with that “home-like” town that we wished we had always grown up in. Then came the inn itself…”Wow!” about expresses our sediments. This three story old-fashioned, yet modern gem tucked away in Conway was a sensation. We were greeted by the owners, Jim and Carol, in a way that made us feel as though we were not only welcomed but actual family.
Our “old-English” themed room was charming and romantic. The quaint room provided a very intimate atmosphere. The whirlpool tub in the bathroom ROCKED!!! But, the neatest thing that spoke volumes to both my wife and I was all the small little details that so much care was put into…Jim and Carol are to be commended for their skill at paying attention to the smallest details. Our breakfast each morning was INCREDIBLE…filling our senses with the most amazing tastes and aromas of ambrosia (Carol, thank you so much for your care in the kitchen…the food smelled amazing, tasted incredible, and was so filling…) Lastly, I must mention that Carol ended up pulling a few strings to get my wife and I into a rather expensive restaurant that was only a few blocks away. We got in at the exact time we wanted and left feeling fat and happy. (Again, thank you Carol!!!)
From the friendly, professional staff…to the small little details…from the “ROCKING” whirlpool…to the entire intimate, romantic feel of the bedroom…this is one amazing place. Jim and Carol, the Cypress Inn is nothing short of quiet, charming, romantic, and amazing…thank you both for the big, fat miracle that my wife and I so desperately needed!!! This B&B is a cut above all others that we have experienced.

(One last note… whoever posted "Beautiful Property, Needs Maintenance, Poor Inn Keepers" on January 9, 2005…what on earth our you talkin’ about... this place was amazing…sounds like your perspective is off…)

• Stayed August 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
#90 of 208 in Myrtle Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach

Been to The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!