“2 night stay for business and pleasure trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 Conway B&B and Inns
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“2 night stay for business and pleasure trip”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Lovely place, lovely people. Room was large and comfortable. The Inn is lovely and adjacent to a wonderful park with a walking path along the Waccamaw River. We were convenient to everything that the area, including Myrtle Beach, has to offer. Though we did not go to the beach, we could have had beach chairs, etc. provided by the Inn. Picnic lunches were also available. Jacuzzi tub was a luxury I usually don't have time for, so that was enjoyable. Wine, water, soft drinks and snacks provided at your leisure. Couldn't have asked for anything better and we will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Celestine Salon and it was comfortable, large and had a Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank dkwCharlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I don't stay at B&B's often, particularly not on business. However, this was a bit of an exception. The Inn is packed with charm, the hosts very friendly, and it was extremely convenient. If you like southern cooking, the breakfast was fresh and top-flight. My room was very comfie, and it was obvious the bathroom had been remodeled very recently. We also used their facilities for a business meeting, and they had great wi-fi and an excellent meeting facility. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I stayed in a downstairs room, which was both quiet and easier for luggage.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JohnK1954
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stay at the Marriott Grand Dunes Resort whenever I'm at Myrtle Beach (about 45 days a year) Beach, so I was not sure what to expect with this hotel. When I arrived I was greeted as if I were family. The initial experience was amazing! The family is incredibly welcoming, and willing to accommodate however they can. The staff here talk to you in a way that causes you to forget you are a paying customer, and not a member of the family. This place is the best! The surrounding area is great, with excellent local bar and grills serving fantastic food! Jacuzzi tub was out of this world. and water front view of boats in the Marina. If I was to pick one thing to improve, I would say the bed. However, i slept fine, it's literally the ONLY thing that doesn't feel like a million dollars. Just a bit springy. Trust me, you won't even notice once you experience this place!! As stated previously, I usually will only stay at a top rated Hilton or Marriott. However, NOW im staying right here; i cant wait to come back!!

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Warlord0812
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The owners, who are friends of ours, have put up our friends and family for the last three years. They are wonderful hosts and run a truly charming Inn. We boat there from North Myrtle Beach and our guests stay there and we stay on the boat. You will not be disappointed. It is a lovely place, and the breakfast is very good. It is worth a visit!! You will be very pleased with every aspect of the Cypress Inn!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife, step-son and my birthdays are all a week apart. A joint celebration is a tradition. This year my wife planned a most memorable weekend at The Cypress Inn. The facility, amenities, location and view all excellent. Inn in located on the marina on the river walk in downtown Conway.

The inn keepers made sure our stay was all perfect.

Recommend highly.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
South Carolina
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Love B&B travel, the Cypress Inn provided several things that are important to me:
- large spacious guest rooms and baths
- nice amenities in the bath
- comfortable, clean
- well appointed
- excellent wifi access
- nice grounds, right on the water
- free cat petting
- delicious dining
- friendly, welcoming owners and staff
- great location
- did I mention the very nice room and delicious breakfast?
Thank you for a beautifull stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, SC
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just stayed at Cypress Inn for 5 nights ending Nov 17, 2012. Very nice and comfortable. Staff is available and ready to please. Breakfast is wondereful. Inn is on riverfront and variety of restaurants just a few blocks away. Courthouse is across the street so great place to stay for legal business in Conway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank jimsGreenville_SC
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
#89 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall

Been to The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!