“A great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The Cyrpess Inn was one of the nicest B&B's I've stayed in. Wonderful accomodations and the breakfasts were pure comfort food. Highly recommend staying there. A great business get away!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Such a great place with the best innkeepers. Breakfast is to die for.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I was visiting friends, and instead of staying in Myrtle Beach, we opted to stay at the Cypress Inn. The Innkeepers (George, Anne, Carol, and Hugh) were very welcoming and friendly. They prepared my favorite for breakfast, waffles and fresh fruit, and the coffee was exceptional.

I loved the rocking chairs on the porch overlooking the marina on the river. It was beautiful and relaxing, much more so than what we would have encountered in Myrtle Beach.

I enjoyed the lovely lavender bath gel and the whirlpool tub, and I admit that I didn't feel guilty while transforming into a prune!

The Inn is so lovely, from the people and the decor, to the outdoor scenery. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and I plan on visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2011

This has been our third trip down to our favorite B&B, and we enjoy it more every time. Our hosts have always been pleasant and friendly, and every year we feel more at home there. The atmosphere there is comfortable without sloppy informality and elegant without the snobbery. We cannot wait for our next trip.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Our stay with the Inn during the holidays was wonderful. As an Army veteran, I really enjoyed talking with George and Hugh about their service to our great country. The Inn's location on the river is perfect location to stay in Conway. The city's riverwalk is just steps from the Inn's front door...great place to walk-off the delicious, hearty breakfast. The Inn and Rivertown Bistro are two reasons we will return to Conway in our future travels.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Delightfully welcoming and accommodating hosts, lovely location, imaginative breakfasts, surroundings that oozed pleasure, not work. The only thing that could have made it better was the time to enjoy all that was available.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I chose the Cypress Inn based on reviews I saw here on TripAdvisor. Even with the positive reviews, I'm always a little nervous, especially with B & B's. I have rarely had as good an experience, even in large chains like Hilton, Marriott and Hyatt.

I came to Conway to visit family and to take a mini-vacation before starting a busy work week. From the greeting at the door by Hugh, to the hospitality shown by Carol and George, including inviting my cousin for breakfast on the day of my departure, I could not have been treated any better.

I stayed in Quinlan's Quarters, located on the third floor, north end and looking inland toward the new Court House. The room is beautifully appointed, from the period decor, the desk near the bay window, to the bathroom with the huge whirlpool tub. A leather-bound booklet gives you the background on Quinlan. The room even has a diary for guests to leave comments and entries for the innkeepers and future guests.

The Inn looks out over a small marina, and the Conway Riverwalk is steps away. From here you can walk all around the centre of Conway. The Riverwalk Grill is a just across the road and provides good food in a friendly atmosphere.

Did I mention that the Inn also has free WiFi? For a business traveller or anyone for whom staying connected is important, this is a great feature for a small Inn.

I can’t say enough good about the innkeepers, Hugh, Carol, George and Anne. Great people, with warm hearts, great cooking and conversation.

It’s absolutely worth the trip to Conway!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
#28 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
#6 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to The Cypress Inn at Conway Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!