“Great Southern Fast Food”
Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #65 of 150 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love to go to Bojangle's for their BBQ platter, served with two sides (seasoned potatoes and slaw are great) and a biscuit. The Bride and I think that their BBQ is the best around. For breakfast, you can't beat their smoked sausage biscuit or biscuit with sawmill gravy. Good fast service at good prices.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was an ok lunch when we did not have time for a sit down meal. The biscits were good. Kids enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Delicious country ham biscuits, potato rounds, and coffee...the biscuits were soft and just like homemade...Loved everything!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Since Bojangles in Conway on hwy 501 has changed hands it has gone down hill BIG TIME!!!! They over charged and service has become a joke!! I spoke to the manager about over charging me and he attitude was worse that being over charged!!!! I told the manager(Earl) he had already ran away about all of their usual everyday returning customers AWAY and he was proud that he had! These people that I know he had ran away were a group of retired men who has work all there lives and are use to getting up early so they would meet at bojangles eat breakfast and have coffee. WOW thats something to be really proud of huh?! I have witnessed the manager joking and laughing with the people on the front line about me confronting him about being overcharged and the way the customers have been being treated. Well I was told but gave them a two opportunities to prove to me that all the negative things that I had been hearing was wrong. Well my friend saves your hard earned money and go somewhere your business will be appreciated!!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Awesome staff and good food. Nice setting in Conway on way to Myrtle beach. Try the chicken supremes.