“Good but overpriced”

Oliver's Restaurant, Inc.
Ranked #53 of 151 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Burgers were good fries were frozen but sweet tea didn't taste very good. I will go back to try the chicken sandwich though

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have eaten here twice. The first time I was shocked at the interior. From the outside it looks like a regular restaurant (menus, waitstaff, etc.), but inside is like a fast food place. Very outdated plastic formed benches attached to the tables. You know the type? However, everyone says how great it is so we tried it. The prices were average, but a bit high for the food you got. It was just OK, if not a bit underwhelming. I did try it again, thinking maybe I just ordered the wrong thing (chicken sandwich), but the second time we ordered hotdogs, covered, and again, it was just so-so. The place is always crowded so maybe it's just me, my husband and my mom who really didn't care for it so much. If the prices were better I think I would have been happier, but if you want a greasy burger you can get one at McD's for a lot less.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Just a little sandwich shop kinda place, but some of the best bbq sandwiches at excellent prices and homemade chili. Their hamburgers looked delish too. Need to drop in, nothing fancy, but tasty stuff and pleasant staff.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Oliver's is a weekly treat for my family and me. I run through the fast service drive thru before dropping the kids off at school and again for lunch with my co workers. Breakfast sandwich on a hamburger bun is the best! For lunch I love the cheeseburger all the way or a grilled chicken sandwich if I'm feeling healthy. I must say this is our favorite place in town. I have friends from out of town that want Oliver's when they visit! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

It's wonderful to visit a family business that has been thriving for almost 50 years..... I was told 49 to be exact! Nice to see the owners greeting customers And involded in the day to day activity! It is obvious they care about the quality of their product and interested in those who pass through the doors! (Lots of locals ) so there is an instant curiosity if you are a first timer...as its off the beaten path ! Their menu consist of hot home made sandwiches and foods carefully made to your specification and purposely
packaged for those to eat on the run! Great burgers, bologna and dogs! Pork chop sandwich Is awesome! Ask for Mr Oliver !! Great guy !