“excellent dinner in winter time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coppers Restaurant

Coppers Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Conway, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent dinner in winter time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

the food was excellent restaurant nicely decorated chef was late arriving to make dinner however staff was very sympathetic My only complaint was due to chef being late I wish they had delivered rolls or something but then again we did not have to wait that long and it wasn't thier fault I was starving.......so OK

Visited December 2011
1 Thank jamied951

conway, sc
“nothing to brag about foodwise.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

talked to management about over salted sauce on fish dish. Said she would talk to chef but didn't offer another dish or take meal off bill.

Visited February 2012
Loris, South Carolina
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

We went to dinner here last night. The building is nice and clean. Upon entering there were 4-5 tables seated and the hostess said that she could sit us but that there would be a 10 min wait - not sure why becasue they weren't busy. The dinner menu was limited, not a big selection. The server was good; he came out and greeted us quickly and energeticly. He served us bread right away. The bread with pesto sauce was very good. The server asked if we wanted more bread, we said yes but, it never came out. We ordered the bruschetta as an appitizer; it was ok, not flavorful, bland. Then, my husband had the grouper with shrimp and I had the ribs - their 2 best sellers. My husband said his grouper was "edible" but the lobster sauce didn't have any lobser. The asparagus were old/reheated and overcooked. The potatoes had no flavor/seasoning - they were literally redskin potatoes that were browned. My ribs were cold in the center the first time they came out; regfrigerated and reheated with a fresh coat of bbq sauce. I sent them back and they were reheated in a microwave. They had an old flavor to them. They were clearly not fresh - not even from yesterday - they too, were old. My daughter had the kids shrimp with pasta salad; she liked the shrimp and I liked the pasta salad. The manager comped our entire check and asked us to "give them another try" but, we will not be back.

FYI - the table right next to us also had their check comped. They too had problems.

My advice... stay away - at least for dinner.

• Visited April 2012
Conway, South Carolina
“Good Food with Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

For lunch they offer high quality food on a buffet that is self served. Good atmosphere and private areas that allow some privacy for business lunch meetings.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank jwhardee
Woodbury, CT
“Simple, clean, very good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Simple, clean, very good food, excellent service - and most important it's open when every other restaurant is closed Mondays.

• Visited April 2012