“Outstanding small Mexican restaurant”
Review of El Patio

El Patio
Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Corryton, Tennessee
“Outstanding small Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have eaten at El Patio many times and always the atmosphere and good food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything is clean and well kept and the decor is quite attractive. I have gone there with one companion and also with groups as many as 6-8 and have always received fast courteous service. the dishes are medium priced and the salsa is made there and can be ordered from mild to extra picante, I recommend this place to anone looking to dine Mexican

• Visited April 2012
, Owner at El Patio, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Norman... Glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! It's always gratifying to receive positive feedback. Thank you for the review.

Bolivar

Oakland, Maryland
“Hit & Miss”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Always ask for the spicy salsa ..more flavorable. Sunday Buffet is a better deal. My choice for Mex when around Conway( heading to MB just below Lowes on 501) . However . Burro Loccos on 17 By Pass would be 1st choice , got to try stuffed Jalepenos.... best in area, Period.......

• Visited April 2012
, Owner at El Patio, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Lynwood: Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review of El Patio Mexican Restaurant on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your comments.

We're glad that you enjoyed our spicy salsa as well as our Sunday buffet, but are disappointed that you rated the restaurant as "hit or miss" overall. Please let me or my staff know immediately if anything falls short of your expectations whenever you are in the restaurant so that we may respond before you leave.

We are committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations!

Bolivar
South Carolina Low Country
“Good Mexican food for an average price.”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I've been here several times and have always left satisfied. The food is great and the prices are average. Our service has always been friendly and efficient. Absolutely no complaints! I'll definitely be going here again.

• Visited September 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
“had a great dish that is hard for me to find”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

so they make this vegetable and shrimp dish that i had in Effingham Il of all places, it was a little different but they changed it up per my request..... staff was as attentive as any ... food was very tasty ... I would go back

• Visited June 2011
Chestnut Hill, MA
“Awful Food, Inept Staff, Filled with Noisy Drunks...Avoid It”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I have done a few thousand miles of touring on my motorcycle around the US. I've had some great food, and some awful food. I usually end up eating at a place to which I can walk from my hotel. In this case, there were three restaurants within walking distance of my hotel in Conway, SC...a Wendy's, a local sushi place, and El Patio. I made my choice. Candidly, I was really hoping for a nice Mexican food experience.

I went in, and it was place which was clearly filled with locals who were drinking heavily, arguing, and not eating a lot. I made some selections from the menu, and the truculent waiter took my order (and screwed up my order for extra beans). I was very hungry after a long day on the bike, so I ate what he brought but my enchiladas were about the worst I've ever had.

I should have gone to Wendy's.

• Visited April 2011