“Wonderful Lunch!”
Review of Rivertown Bistro

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Conway
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was at the Rivertown Bistro today for lunch with a friend. I had the Watermelon with grilled shrimp salad. I would never have thought that the combination of watermelon, Shrimp, feta cheese, pickled onions would be good. I am happy to say "Man, was I wrong!" Also had the Black Cherry Mojito and it was very refreshing. My friend had the Monte Christo sandwich and loved it. The cold rice salad was to die for. We were on the second floor and it was light and cool. They have outdoor seating on a balcony on that floor also. We were to full for dessert, so next time. My husband would like this place...yea, thinking dinner...Saturday. Seriously, this place is not the same old, same old.

There are newer reviews for Rivertown Bistro

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Well fate must have been in our lucky stars as we traveled home from our vacation. Had no idea this little town of Conway had such a gem of a restaurant. The ambiance and the food were astounding. Just an amazing experience. The banana split was just awesome. Had to be one of the best eating experiences ever.

2  Thank Lou M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate here a few times,and the food was all delicious! Very tasty,nice service and nice place to visit ! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank donnaddd
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and both times have been amazing. We started with a porkbelly appetizer. For the meal I had grilled scallops and other seafood. I have a salad and the dressing was amazing. For dessert we shared a homemade strawberry shortcake with homemade ice cream. It was out of this world!

1  Thank Victoria t
Reviewed May 28, 2014

the service is not always up to par. i would not suggest being in a rush, BUT the shrimp in the creole broth is soooo good. they should bottle the broth and sell it. its one of the best tasting things i have ever had. Dad likes the chopped salad also. The Happy Hour is good for food.

2  Thank PB1204