“Worth the ride from Myrtle Beach area”
Review of Rivertown Bistro

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had a 90th birthday dinner for 10 all arranged long distance. What a dinner! The whole family raved about it and we all agreed it was the best in the whole of Horry County. A bit pricey but worth every dollar.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We met friends we haven't seen in a couple of years here for dinner. It was a weeknight, so the crowd was not an issue. We had reservations for 7pm. We started with excellent drinks, followed by some of the best food I have had. The specials were excellent. The group had the Grouper, Tuna, Rib Eye, and an outstanding pasta dish with dark ham gravy....Knock your socks off good!!! We were not rushed to order, the waiter didn't push.... We had a great meal in a GREAT PLACE... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BISTRO... The food is EXCELLENT and reasonably priced.....

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I wasn't expecting to order Sushi in Downtown Conway but Its was delicious:) Their spring rolls too:)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times and it is wonderful. I wish they had a location closer to the beach.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Took some corporate clients to Rivertown Bistro. Guys seemed scared when I told them I would take them to a place that had good reviews in downtown Conway. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by friendly staff; the restaurant had a great ambiance, clean and well kept. The food was exceptional, the Lowcountry Spring Rolls is a must for an appetizer. Had the "surf and turf" which came with a blackened Filet complimented with the blackened Salmon with a side of hash browns and topped with a wonderful yet light salsa. I am very picky and this place is definitely worth every penny. You get what you pay for!