“Great Sushi”
Review of Rivertown Bistro

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Conway
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I wasn't expecting to order Sushi in Downtown Conway but Its was delicious:) Their spring rolls too:)

There are newer reviews for Rivertown Bistro

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times and it is wonderful. I wish they had a location closer to the beach.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Took some corporate clients to Rivertown Bistro. Guys seemed scared when I told them I would take them to a place that had good reviews in downtown Conway. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by friendly staff; the restaurant had a great ambiance, clean and well kept. The food was exceptional, the Lowcountry Spring Rolls is a must for an appetizer. Had the "surf and turf" which came with a blackened Filet complimented with the blackened Salmon with a side of hash browns and topped with a wonderful yet light salsa. I am very picky and this place is definitely worth every penny. You get what you pay for!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great place for dinner before a play in Conway.sc
Service was speedy food was great and just a nice place

Reviewed August 16, 2013

10 of us came from North Myrtle Beach for birthday dinner. Appetizers were great. My meal was wonderful had the Pan Seared Tuna. I love pan seared tuna. one of the best I have ever eaten. Service was excellent. Will be back when at beach.