“Can't wait to return”
Review of Rivertown Bistro

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Conway
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We own a condo in Myrtle Beach and decided to venture to Conway for dinner one evening. We played it by ear and didn't have a reservation. We were seated upstairs and thoroughly enjoyed looking down at the kitchen. Obviously, the staff is well trained and the restaurant runs very efficiently. Our service was excellent and food was superb. We'll definitely return during a future trip to Myrtle.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

The Bistro handled our reservation request for a table of table of ten with short notice and easily accomodated a late arrival. The waitress was very skilled and efficient at serving a large group. The menu had a large selection of local fare. Everyone enjoyed their dinner selection varying from french onion soup, hamburger & fries , grilled tuna to grits/sausage& shrimp. All selections were well prepared and served. The desserts were outstanding with a remarkable bourbon cake.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I have lived in the area for 6 years now and finally ventured out to eat at this establishment and it was a wonderful experience. The food was unique and tasty with great menu options like the half roasted chicken with a mac n cheese noodle cake and a more traditional jumbo lump crab cake. The menu was Southern with a high end twist. I loved the decor and ambiance of the establishment. I cannot wait to go back and try more menu items.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I dined at the Bistro for lunch years ago when meeting my wife's family for this first time and I remembered the food being good. My brother-in-law once again suggested that we dine at the Bistro when my wife and I were recently traveling through Conway. There were few diners in the restaurant since we arrived late in the lunch hour. The owner pleasantly greeted us and a hostess seated us. The decor was much nicer than I remembered. i was told that restaurant had been rebuilt after a fire. Our server was both pleasant and efficient. The cuban panini, burger, and blackened tilapia salad were all well prepared and tasty. When leaving, the owner once again spoke with us, thanking us for eating at the Bistro and wishing us a good day. I am, unfortunately, not in the town of Conway often, but I will certainly return to dine here again when the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I used to frequent this restaurant for many years before they had the fire. At that time it was very hit or miss and way overpriced and some of the help thought they were born from God.

When they renovated I was not interested in going back until my neighbor told me they have done a complete overhaul not just with the restaurant but also with the food.

My husband and I decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The service was great and the food even better. If you were like me and a long time previous customer. You’ve gotta try it again. We have actually gone back on several occasions now since our first visit post fire.