“Great Beer, Great food”

Cuisines: Bar
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Beer, Great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place from a friend so we decided to give it a try for lunch, at first glance I could tell they had one of the best beer menus in the area, the food menu wasn't extensive, mostly bar food, but they had wings, burgers, sandwiches, etc. I tried a burger and had a couple of beers, my wife tried the cheese and bacon fries. The food was wonderful, perfectly cooked and served with fresh cut fries, the beer was cold and fresh and the options were many. As I'm typing this I'm thinking about the next time we get to go and enjoy the food, drinks, and the superb service.

Conway, South Carolina
“THE best wings in town!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The wings and craft beer are the best in town. Hotyaki=heaven. Service isn't always the greatest but the wings and beer are worth it.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Murdock32
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Craft beer!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped in to check out their beer selection, it was a good visit. Many of their crafts are made by Samuel Adams, nice selection on tap. It was also very nice chatting with the bartender about his home-brew interests. Didn't have any food on this visit, but will gladly return to sample their menu and other beers!

• Visited February 2014
Wakeman, Ohio
“Crafty Rooster Beer and Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

They vary their draft craft beer selection continuously. They also stock a good selection of imported and specialty bottled beers.
The food is a step above bar food especially for MB. They actually have a good wrap selection, handmade burgers and a house special that will immediately clog your arteries but it is really delicious. That snack is the blue cheese chips and it is homemade potato chips topped with blue cheese and BACON. Wow.
If you like specialty beers, I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
North Myrtle Beach, SC
“A bar, serving food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. You see tables when you enter, indicating restaurant. Then you see the huge bar in the center and sports on every TV. Our waitress was just so busy. She had us and one other table, so 4 people. You could do jumping jacks and whistle when she walked by and she would NOT have eye contact with you! She was just so busy, busy, busy. I am sure she was impressing her boss with her fake working skills. Every time she came to the table to see if we needed anything, she was out of breath.She only had 4 people!!?!

My hamburger reminded me of the vending machine hamburgers at the gas station. I figured the cook ran there and bought it, while my french fries were cooking.

My daughter had chicken nuggets. They were covered in a black crunchie coating, not burnt. They had a sweet taste to them. She did not eat them.

My suggestion, if you want to drink, go here. The bar was packed with people having a great time. The dining area had very little people, who were being ignored and served gas station food. I don't understand all of these reviews saying the food is very good. Maybe its good, if you're drunk.

• Visited November 2013