“Grand Reopening :) LOCALS they heard your voice!”
Review of Soho 544

Soho 544
Ranked #100 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Soho 544 is an Asian Fusion restaurant located just outside of Downtown Conway, right across from Coastal Carolina University. We offer dine in, or carry out dining. We also have a smoking lounge separate from the dining area's. As well as outdoor patio dining, and private banquet rooms being available upon request. With our extensive Sushi Bar menu, reduced price lunch, and happy hour menus we give our guests many different affordable dining options.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Grand Reopening :) LOCALS they heard your voice!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

They listened to locals input! The Crab Rangoon, Tiger Roll awesome:) If you love soup in the fall try their French Onion. Kyle and Rachel did an excellent job behind the bar while we were there. The manager checked on us and even gave us HH information! We'll be sure to come back!

• Visited September 2013

“Customer service?”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Upon entering the establish I assumed the place was busy because there was 6-7 people standing in front of the hostess stand. Assuming they were all customers me and my friend sat ourselves at the bar. This is when I realized all those ppl up front were host and hostesses, no one opened my door or even greeted me. The bartender took almost ten minutes to greet us, but was pleasant. We order a drink each, some sike, and one appetizer. We didn't get our sike until after our food. Meanwhile we were sitting alias enough to the host stand to hear them gossip about the customers in a very rude manner. I only wanted to go out and enjoys self but I felt awkward as unwanted the entire time I was there. Spend your $ elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
CHRIS G, guest relations at Soho 544, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I would like to personally apologize to you and your friend. And invite you and your friend back for a drink and appetizer on us. We are a great place and have a great staff and I would like for you to experience that. I hope you come back and enjoy us as we would love to see you again.
Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“Do not bother to stop here, the place seems nice and neat from outside, but the food is MEDIOCRE”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat on a Friday night on our way to Myrtle Beach and we saw the sign for Soho “Where locals eat” why I did not read the reviews at Trip Advisor first??!! First the ugly, service is mediocre. Our server kept mentioning that they just reopened and they were a little slow. Now the bad, I asked for a Cosmo and they most likely forgot to add the splash of lemon and the Cointreau. I drank vodka with cranberry juice. She was not paying attention at all to what we wanted. My husband ordered shrimp skewers - they did not impress him- my daughter ordered baby back ribs and I ordered the special of the night which was pork chopS. I ordered mine with fried rice and my daughter with white rice. The server brought the wrong order. While I contemplated my plate my husband helped me to change the rice. My plate contained only ONE chop (I thought the special was two) and a huge amount of corn from a can, YES CORN FROM A CAN. I was not able to finish eating because my pork chop was undercooked-raw-bloody. Bad undercooked pork! The manager tried to fix it, but the damage was done. I waited for my pork chop to be well cooked and left. Do not bother to stop here, the place seems nice and neat from outside, but the food is mediocre and they only have one bathroom. Please DO NOT EAT HERE. Read the other reviews.

• Visited August 2013
CHRIS G, guest relations at Soho 544, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I want to personally apologize for your bad experience at my restaurant. We are under new management and take guest service very seriously our motto is to treat our guests as they were at our house. I would extend my personal offer to get your next meal and drink next time you're in the area for you can see first hand the service you rightfully deserve. Once again my sincere apologies and I do hope you try us again. Chris
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Went for lunch today at 12:30 about an hour after they opened. My server was awful. The sushi (Philly rolls/ California rolls) were great. Had hardly any tea the whole meal and my second glass was hot still. Gave me the wrong dressing and my fillet was cooked medium well when I asked for rare. They did recook the steak but my family was already done eating. They didn't offer to deduct any money but oh well. $50 for 2 adults and a four year olds lunch was a bit much for a sushi place that didn't have mayo sauce or bring chopsticks.

• Visited April 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“"DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!” ILL SAY DITTO TO THAT!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Well all i can say is the place looks nice other than that it was a total waste of time and money .
My advice is to stay home and have a TV dinner if SOHO is your only choice.

• Visited April 2013