“Dissappointed”

Soho 544
Ranked #99 of 149 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Soho 544 is an Asian Fusion restaurant located just outside of Downtown Conway, right across from Coastal Carolina University. We offer dine in, or carry out dining. We also have a smoking lounge separate from the dining area's. As well as outdoor patio dining, and private banquet rooms being available upon request. With our extensive Sushi Bar menu, reduced price lunch, and happy hour menus we give our guests many different affordable dining options.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Went for lunch today at 12:30 about an hour after they opened. My server was awful. The sushi (Philly rolls/ California rolls) were great. Had hardly any tea the whole meal and my second glass was hot still. Gave me the wrong dressing and my fillet was cooked medium well when I asked for rare. They did recook the steak but my family was already done eating. They didn't offer to deduct any money but oh well. $50 for 2 adults and a four year olds lunch was a bit much for a sushi place that didn't have mayo sauce or bring chopsticks.

There are newer reviews for Soho 544

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Well all i can say is the place looks nice other than that it was a total waste of time and money .
My advice is to stay home and have a TV dinner if SOHO is your only choice.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Don't waste your time here if you are looking for a sit down delicious, timely, pleasant experience. You may be satisfied if you are just looking for bar atmosphere and good happy hour prices. However, this place is lacking in good staff and service. I was with a group if four who sat at the bar for simple drinks and appetizers. It took about 5 minutes to get even a look from one of to 3 servers behind the bar. Our service once we had an attentive bartender was average. What appalled me though, was wacthing numerous parties come in to the restaurant and no one greeting them at the door and then just leaving without even a simple "hey folks be with you in a moment". One of which was a group of 5 people two of them being in wheel chairs. The front door is viewable from the bar so the bartenders can see when people are standing there waiting to be noticed. There was a hostess stand with no hostess to be found. We watched this group of 5 stand there for 10 minutes before finally just leaving. Not one server, bartender or manager spoke or acknowledged them standing there. That group left and loaded both wheel chairs back into their car. I cannot believe he lack of care here. We will NOT be going back to Soho. I hope they can figure out what truly brings a person back to an establishment. For me it is outstanding service, then food. Sorry Soho, work harder for your community, "serve" them better.

1  Thank Diddypsc
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you like sports and good food, you need to give Soho 544 a try real soon. It has an easy location to get to, Hwy 544 next to Little Ceasar's, and plenty of parking. We always seem to end up going just for the sushi, but maybe one of these days we'll try something different. But I have yet to meet a sushi roll I didn't like there. The servers are busy but always on hand and the prices are very reasonable. It's not just a college hangout either, so give it a try because you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This experience was horrible. The prices were atrocious. Honestly some of the worst service I have EVER received. I have never done what I did tonight and that was walking out on my check. Half our table didn't receive our food. The time between visits with our waitress was far too long. We waited to be seated for over 5 minutes. Not because they had a wait. Because they did not have a host/hostess. Then drinks were brought incorrectly. If this place didn't serve alcohol to minors. (FACT) They would not stay on business. My title says it all.