“Just What We Needed”
Review of Soho 544

Soho 544
Ranked #100 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, American, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Soho 544 is an Asian Fusion restaurant located just outside of Downtown Conway, right across from Coastal Carolina University. We offer dine in, or carry out dining. We also have a smoking lounge separate from the dining area's. As well as outdoor patio dining, and private banquet rooms being available upon request. With our extensive Sushi Bar menu, reduced price lunch, and happy hour menus we give our guests many different affordable dining options.
CONWAY
“Just What We Needed”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you like sports and good food, you need to give Soho 544 a try real soon. It has an easy location to get to, Hwy 544 next to Little Ceasar's, and plenty of parking. We always seem to end up going just for the sushi, but maybe one of these days we'll try something different. But I have yet to meet a sushi roll I didn't like there. The servers are busy but always on hand and the prices are very reasonable. It's not just a college hangout either, so give it a try because you won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2013

“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This experience was horrible. The prices were atrocious. Honestly some of the worst service I have EVER received. I have never done what I did tonight and that was walking out on my check. Half our table didn't receive our food. The time between visits with our waitress was far too long. We waited to be seated for over 5 minutes. Not because they had a wait. Because they did not have a host/hostess. Then drinks were brought incorrectly. If this place didn't serve alcohol to minors. (FACT) They would not stay on business. My title says it all.

• Visited April 2013
Conway, SC
“Very Good Happy Hour!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I along with friends have frequented this place for both dinner and happy hour at different times. I must say the dinner service was disappointing, but the happy was very good and inexpensive. The appetizers including sushi was very good. Happy hour prices very reasonable. Dinner on the expensive side unless you happened to go in early for the early bird specials. The service is somewhat slow, because it seems like they change help like I change underwear. Always someone new and not trained well at all so not familiar with the menu or policy. I hope this place does stay in business, because I have frequented their other restaurant on 21st avenue, but this one is more convenient for me. The last visit we had to ask for everything including menu’s. The wait staff and bartenders need lot’s of training. They have Sushi, drink and happy hour specials, but you would never know this if you haven't been there before. We had to ask for all menus. This should be handed to you as soon as you sit down.

• Visited March 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“A "JUST OK" KIND OF PLACE”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Recently went there on a Saturday Evening during Winter Break at nearby Coastal Carolina. Figure that it would be a great time to try SOHO 544. Living nearby, we have seen the parking lot packed with cars. There were only a few tables occupied when we arrived, and we soon found out why. The restaurant is nicely appointed inside, but part of it was a huge empty space that, I assume, is for the college students to party. We have heard that the service is slow, and it was. Our server was not very informed about the menu, and had to keep going in the back to get answers to our questions about certain dishes. The prices seemed high for a college area restaurant. The food was not bad. The Bride has chilli, which seemed overpriced at $6.95. My French Onion Soup was flavorful, but also a bit pricy. We wanted to try this place and we did. Period.

• Visited December 2012
Conway, South Carolina
“Had better”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

After being seated we waited and waited and waited for aserver. Not busy and one server was too busy cleaning off a table ratehr than waiting on us. I finally went and asked for a server and the young lady said she would wait on us but it was her first day. She actually didn't do too bad. Slow to get drinks, food is average at best. Probably won't return.

• Visited December 2012