This the time we stayed at a Best Western affiliated with Harley-Davidson Harley Owners Group. What a disappointment.
- Yes, the price was about $5.00 cheaper than other discounts
- the rooms were clean
- family run owners were friendly and tried to be helpful
- the facility is in decline: furnishings are dated and showing signs of wear and repairs appear to be deferred or accomplished in an amateurish way. The lobby area was not inviting.
- - the toilet did not flush properly
-- the shower was slow to drain
-- the TV remote didn't work properly even after changing batteries
-- the breakfast area in the lobby had only two tables and chairs
-- the boiled eggs were so over cooked this tasted like rubber
-- both lobby water fountains were blocked by a table, apparently because they don't work
- the in-room coffee was terrible. It tasted like cheap coffee grounds mixed with sawdust
- no special consideration for motorcyclist: no wash area or rags, no special parking
- only one chair in the room, a worn office chair.
- the motel is on an unlit dead end street
- nothing in walking distance of the motel. No food, no gas, no stores, no other anything
- the lodging rate is 30% over a reasonable rate.
I will never stay at this motel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Conway/ Myrtle Beach Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conway Best Western
- Best Western Conway