“Fabulous dinner and service”

Rotelli Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rotelli Pizza and Pasta is a full service restaurant and pizza parlor located in Conway, South Carolina, and serving the Coastal Carolina, Carolina Forest, Wild Wing, Myrtle Trace, Lakesview, and Lakeside Crossing areas since 2007. Rotelli Pizza and Pasta, using the freshest local ingredients available, offers the best Italian fine dining, pizzas and specialty sandwiches, and wraps in the area. On- and off-site catering and private dining for special functions and events is also available. Whether you are looking for a great little pizzeria or just an overall fantastic dining experience, you will find that and much, much more at Rotelli Pizza and Pasta.
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Fabulous dinner and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

While in Conway, South Carolina, we went to Rotelli Pizza and Pasta for dinner one night. There were 7 of us at dinner. I had the veal parm which was tremendous!!!! Everyone's meal was made to order and was delicious. The service was great and the owner came over to talk to us and see if everything was ok. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. The food is delicious. I will be going back when I visit my kids at school.

• Visited August 2014

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Fantastic From Start to Finish!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

First off let me just start by saying this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a positive restaurant review, or any review for that matter, so that alone should speak volumes! We were brought to Rotelli's by our friends Mary and Bill who recently bought a house in Conway. We own a seasonal home in Murrells Inlet. OMG, best describes how wonderful our experience at Rotelli's was. The Muscles and the special sauce they were in, were to die for. We had outstanding wild salmon and crab cakes and we still had not started our main meal! Mine was a Chicken Caprese and it was wonderfully delicious! Needless to say I could only eat half because on top of all the afore mentioned food, we also had Caesar salad and home made bread to indulge in. Oh, did I mention...everything is home made, with fresh ingredients! We also had a chance to meet the owners, Mike and Meghan, who truly could not have been nicer and their interest and concern in making us have a great dinning experience was unmatched. Don't be fooled by the restaurants name having the word pizza in it. While I imagine their pizza is outstanding too, this is not a pizza place per we. It is however an honest to goodness, superb, Italian restaurant. If you have not tried Rotelli's I wholeheartedly urge you to do so! Betty S. Murrells Inlet S.C.

• Visited July 2014
Michal D, Owner at Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. We look forward to providing you with an even better dining experience on your next visit. We hope that you make it up from the Inlet again soon!

Conway, South Carolina
“Very good”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I am not a big fan of Italian, that being said they serve good food. Their crab cakes are great. Hardly ever eat pizza but theirs is very good. Friendly and good staff.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you enjoy our crab cakes. We take pride in making them from scratch daily. We look forward to seeing you again and feeding you some wonderful crab cakes!

Conway, South Carolina
“Family lunch”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Had pizza and it was so good. Crust was perfect. Not too thin or thick. Wait staff great, very attentive. Highly recommend.

Wrightstown, New Jersey
“Fresh food from scatch”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We have lived in the area for a year and surprised we had not stumbled upon Rotelli's sooner The Restaurant was clean and inviting. It was nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine without being robbed. My wife ordered the Chicken Parmesan which was very tasty. I had the chicken Saltamboco which was equally as good. The salads were fresh and enjoyable. The owner Mime had stopped by to ask us if we had an enjoyable experience. He explained the Rotelli's has been open for a little over a year. His philosophy is to serve fresh local ingredients whenever possible. This includes baking his own Bread and Mozarella from scratch. It shows in his food and pride in his business. It was great Italian meal in a sea of mediocre Italian Resturants. We will be back again and again.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your visit. I am glad that you appreciate our making everything from scratch, to us that is the Italian way! Simple recipes, local ingredients, made fresh daily! We look forward to seeing you again soon!