Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant, Bakery & Catering serving all of Horry County. Fresh homemade bread, cakes, pies, donuts and more. Full lunch and breakfast menus.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband I love the Trestle and go each time we are in Conway. I love their chicken salad on their homemade sourdough bread. Make sure to go to the bakery up the street!

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank bbwbax
Write a reviewReviews (207)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The Trestle has wonderful pastries, yummy sandwiches, herb teas, big tasty muffins. It's a great place to eat. Nice atmosphere, too--very down home!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Venture528243
Reviewed November 9, 2019

We went to Trestle for lunch. We both got the soup and sandwich combo which comes with homemade chips. I got a Toasted Cheese and my wife got a BLT both with potato soup. The food is very good. We split carrot cake for desert which was amazing. This is a smaller place which packs them in with locals. A great place for lunch but you may want to do an off time to limit your wait. At lunch every table is filled.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank greenz28
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

After looking at TripAdvisor we decided on The Trestle for lunch and it turned out that we made a great choice. Friendly people & great food.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank ncst8fan
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Long time visitor to Myrtle Beach, first time to Conway. What a nice little town. Had time to chat with a police officer for directions, he chatted back and seemed like he genuinely liked to chat and not just to answer my question. Then stopped at the Trestle, not sure how they could get less than 5 stars. Both our meals where great and the price was right. Definitely a deli and not upscale, but not upscale prices. I will most definitely return anytime I come back to Myrtle Beach

Date of visit: October 2019