“Don't miss the bakery.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Great breakfast but the walk up the street to the bakery made it even better.
On street parking only but not a problem except for traffic on Main Street.
Don't buy one loaf of sourdough.Buy 2 and have them both sliced.
Go early on the weekend as they seemed to be running low.
Definitely will be returning here on every future visit.
Make sure to walk around the river path and the local streets.

1  Thank George P

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We are locals in Conway and if my husband says where do you want to eat breakfast,this is the place I pick!From the sourdough bread French toast to the lady fingers to the fruity chicken salad,nothing disappoints me.This place better never close down!

5  Thank Amandabenton
Reviewed April 18, 2014

As we were driving through on our way to Myrtle Beach and my wife spotted this little gem.
The bean soup is very good. well rounded lunch menu.
Lots of locals of all ages which is always a good sign.

1  Thank Shiffer1
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The folks at The Trestle go out of their way to see you get the best service. Always smiling and wanting to provide you with the best possible service. Hometown Proud!

1  Thank JillkLUNK
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My trips to Myrtle Beach aren't complete without a side trip to Conway and lunch at The Trestle. What a great little spot. The food is amazing and the staff are so nice. I always seem to be lucky enough to get a table by the window so that I can enjoy the great food and watch the world go by. Last time I was there I had the Soup & Grilled Cheese lunch special. The Black Bean soup is one of my all-time favourites! I have it every time I'm there! The Grilled Cheese was excellent too! For dessert this time i had the Coconut Cream Pie! It was also very good. Always seems to get the same waitress and she is very friendly. I highly recommend this cute little spot. Definitely worth the drive to Conway from Myrtle Beach.

2  Thank lainie