“I LOVE IT”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Conway, South Carolina, United States
“I LOVE IT”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

To all you people that gave bad reviews, why don't you stay home and cook your own damn food like your grandma used to do?!

Visited October 2013

Canton, Ohio
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

From the time we got out of our car the place smelled like a garbage dump! Like dummys we still walked in thinking it was just a hot day and the garage was due to be dumped, but the inside was filthy and it still smelled! I can't comment on the food because we turned around and left. I would love to know what their health inspection rating was...yuck!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DjLilly
Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service @ myrtle beach location”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and two children walked up to Maryland fried chicken, we have eatin the food many times is about average,,but the service at this location is horrible,,it's been horrible in the past but this last time the woman was down right rude! Acting like we were bothering her and she did not want to deal with us, I will NEVER go back and will be calling the franchise headquarters and reporting this location,,, stay away

• Visited July 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“Phone Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

How you rate a Restuarant if the telephone is alway busy..I have been trying too call for 1 hour..I want to order 125 pieces of Chicken. BUT noone will answer the phone, your chicken is great but your service is poor.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MrsWatson5348
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Not KFC but good.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

For 4.99 I got 4 legs 2 sides and a drink. What a great deal. I is seasoned with much less sage than KFC but good.

Visited January 2013