“Great food!”

Dining options: Takeout
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Maryland Fried Chicken is like a taste of home. This will be our new tradition to eat Maryland fried chicken for our first meal when we visit Myrtle Beach. The chicken was hot, flavorful and fast.The fried okra, shrimp and potato salad are also wonderful. You have to try Maryland Fried Chicken

Visited June 2012

Conway, SC
“Best Fried Chicken on the Planet!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Wow, what can I say after that. The fried chicken is so good I keep asking if the put crack in it to keep you comming back. It's moist, tender and crispy. Way better than the two places accross the street. We have never eaten in, only take out, so I can't comment on the interior or service, since I think you just pick your order up at the counter.

If you like fried chicken, and your in Conway, this is absolutely the only place to get it from.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Conwayangel
Lexington, South Carolina
“It's good for what it is and I thought the chicken was better than its Kentucky counterpart. Chicken is moist and...”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

It's good for what it is and I thought the chicken was better than its Kentucky counterpart. Chicken is moist and tastes rather good (and I'm really not much for fried chicken). The sides are strictly run-of-the-mill.

1 Thank Karyyk