“maybe cw&r just had a bad day the day we happened to visit.”
Review of Carolina Wings & Ribhouse - CLOSED

Carolina Wings & Ribhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake City, South Carolina
“maybe cw&r just had a bad day the day we happened to visit.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

service was great...food was not. The food was just not very good the day we visited. It was cold. I do want to add, though that our server was GREAT!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My mom and I found this place while we were traveling south. So glad we stopped. The food was excellent and reasonable priced. It is a sports bar and grill atmosphere so I am sure it gets quite busy on game days/nights. Service wasn't amazing, but the great food made up for it. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited September 2012
Hedgesville, West Virginia
“never again”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Hve been to Carolina wings 3 times in the last month and they were always out of somthing.
I wanted the soup and salad the first time and they were out of soup and very little on the salad bar. The second time I had a hamburger and ask for the slaw and again they were out of slaw.
The third time My husband ordered the soup and salad bar and the only soup they had was Chili. I ordered thr salad only and he had the chili which made him very sick. The food there seems to be getting worse each we go there and they are so over priced. They do have good cold beer there. The wait staff was all at the bar area socializing with each other and not taking care of the customers. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited July 2012
chesapeake oh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eating out”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Carolina Wings & Ribhouse is the best!! I am not a wing lover, but everyone in my party was. I can't tell you how the wings were, only that they ordered 50 and had only 5 left! They loved it. I ordered the philly cheese sandwich w/green peppers and onions. It was wonderful! Best philly sandwich I have had. The staff was great. We had a party of 10 and they were so attentive and the atmospher is great. Just a short distance from Myrtle Beach where we stayed. I will go back.

• Visited June 2012
Oakland, Maryland
“Better deals other places”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Ribs were good although they were not seasoned thoroughly. Salad bar ok. Beer a little pricey. I assume one of the employees kids was performing a marathon in the restaurant. Not good ,not impressed

Visited January 2012