“The Worst...Ever”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I would give it 0 stars if that was an option. The whole first floor (lobby and hallways) reeked of smoke. I considered myself lucky to have been assigned a room on the second floor until I got to the room. Dirty, moldy shower floor and door trim. When I turned back the bed, I found hideous stains on the inside of the blanket and the outside of the bedspread. I immediately requested another room and it wasn't much better. There were huge drippy stains on the bathroom door and little curley hairs( yep that's what they were) on the shower-stall floor in addition to the afore-mentioned mold(green) in both the shower and the A/C grills. The bed was clean, however and I was very tired. Nightmare in Conway, part 2...was up at 5:00am to go to jobsite. Returned to hotel at 8:00 and went straight to bed. At 9:22, the phone rang..."ARE YOU SMOKING IN MY HOTEL ROOM?".Woke me from a sound sleep and I was very irate. Perhaps a call that started with "This is ____ from the front desk. I am sorry to bother you"....but no, I get a screeching accusation, and not a very nice one at that. The company I work for handles all of our travel and I have notified them of these issues, however it looks like I am stuck in "motel hell" for the rest of the week.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbara F

Reviewed December 4, 2011

My family and I were in town for thanksgiving. The Manager was working when we checked in and she was the sweetest I have met in a long time. She was very acommendating to us. We needed to check-in early and there was no problem. The beds were wonderful to sleep on and very clean. The breakfast was good. the wifi was good. I have stayed at many hotels before and this is my favorite in this area. I have never had a problem nor have I seen any types of bugs or critters. maybe the others who wrote the reviews are used to staying in a high dollar hotel. but for the price it was great!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have stayed at Sleep Inn Conway many times since August 2011. Management and staff went to great lengths to insure that I had everything necessary for a pleasant visit. The rooms were clean, with comfortable beds. I will not stay anywhere else when in Conway.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Desk clerk/receptionist very unprofessional and unsatisfactory appearance. This is a low-end hotel; sink was stopped up, air conditioner filter blew stink air, comforter looked old, dirty and worn out. Carpet needed shampooing, door would not lock properly which is a major security violation. Had to provide my own soap, and toilet would not stop running. DO NOT STAY HERE...

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We booked this hotel before reading the reviews and were very scared. There is an overwhelming smoke smell when you first enter the building. Once inside the lobby it's fine. Our room was large and clean. We stayed with our daughter and would reccomend it to anyone on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This hotel is the pitts. The hotel stinks of cigarette smoke really bad. The front counter girl was standing outside when we arrived puffing on a weed.. When I asked her why the hotel smells she said it might be her because she just had a smoke. The rooms need a renovation really bad. Stains on the walls mildew in the baths. Breakfast is a joke. I will never stay here again. Tv was a 60s version although it was in color but had cable access and had fox news. Oh boy.

Room Tip: Book a room in the back because of road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2009

We stayed at this nasty place because it is suppose to be a 3 star hotel we were in the area for a family reunion - when we arrive our room reservation was cancel by the manager with a bad mouth- then they stated they had only one room left (Room 112) and it smelled like a sewer - they stated they didn't have any other room - so they upgraded the next night - this room wasn't any better - I spoke to one of the employees and she stated to me that they only rent this room to CERTAIN TYPES OF PEOPLE!!! DON'T STAY HERE - STAYING IN YOUR CAR WILL BE A BETTER PLACE!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank pittlena2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area
Affordable Suites Myrtle Beach
Affordable Suites Myrtle Beach
#91 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!