“Highly recommend”

Ranked #26 of 157 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stopped here on the way into Mrytle Beach our fist night in town. The food was great and the service was excellent. The manager stopped and checked on us to make sure all was well. And it was.

Apparently, we realized we left our son's jacket there that night towards the end of the trip. I had called ahead to find out if it was there, and was pleasantly surprised to hear them answer their phone 2 hours prior to opening time (many restaurants don't or won't.) Greg, the manager, was super-nice about it. He found my jacket and even offered us some water for the road trip home. I will definitely make this a place to stop back on our next trip. Thanks!!

2  Thank Merry C

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went when it was lunch time and they were packed, I got the Fish and chips while my girlfriend got the lunch sized Calabash Combo with chicken strips and popcorn shrimp the food was very good and warm but not hot, It took a while to get our drinks and they never brought a refill other than that service was good and staff was friendly We will go back

1  Thank Zane C
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Recently stopped at this restaurant on our way home from the beach on a Sunday. From the parking lot, it looked like it would be crowded and might have to wait for a table. To our surprise, we were seated immediately.
Our server was friendly and helpful in our menu selection. Returned with our drink order promptly.
Our entree selections appeared in short amount of time and looked terrific. And they tasted terrific too. I had the calabash chicken and my wife had a different chicken selection.
I was just ready to dive into my meal when my wife reminded me that I had ordered a caesar salad which had not arrived. i flagged down the waitress and she was very appologetic. She offered to bring it right away or take it off the bill if I no longer wanted it or put it in a to-go-box to take home with me. I chose the to-go-box as the calabash platter was more than enough food for one meal.
So, if you are riding by and the parking lot looks full, better stop in and check, or you could miss a really good meal.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped by here on July 9th around 1:30 pm. We were greeted very nicely and seated right away. None of us were truly really hungry so maybe they played into our reviews. I got a bacon cheeseburger and enjoyed it. I asked for mashed potatoes but got fries. I didn't correct it because it's no big deal. The family said they liked their meals ok but wasn't anything they'd brag on or tell friends about. The staff was great though, place was clean. Food was brought out fairly quick and was nice and hot.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We often eaten here and know it well. Yet for the last two weeks the waits do not make sense. It is easy to judge how busy they are by their parking lot. Last evening we stopped, parking lot not near full, maybe 60%. 20 minute wait and based upon the number already waiting longer than that. Dining room was not near busy.
Last Friday about same story but met friends coming who was told about 20 minutes before shift change they could not be seated till after shift change. Was told then about 30 minute wait. Again parking lot did not back them being that busy.

This is so not normal for them, makes us believe having issue with staff or managers. Has a history of manager turn over and over and over.