“Big Surprise”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Big Surprise”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Well, this is a welcome surpise. I thought that FATZ was just another burger place. I was so very wrong. I had the Parmesan Encrusted Basa and it was to die for. it was so light and so tasty. Our waitress,Britteny B was excellent. She was enthusiastic over the choices that we made and told us about the dishes. Wonderful Wonderful. Oh, you can get a burger but with this menu, who would want to. My husband and I each had a soft drink, we shared an appitizer and we each had a fabulous entre and the bill was less than 45 dollars. I took half of my meal home.

• Visited May 2013

Syracuse, New York
“fatty likes fatz”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

the food was great and service great..enjoyed the rolls,they were made with love..or cheese..got out of traffic

Visited March 2013
Albany, New York
“Excellent food & service!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I wish there was a Fatz in NY. From the moment we entered we recieved top notch service. The staff was friendly and engaged in our every need, especially our server David S. The atmosphere was family friendly and relaxing. Kudos to Chef Drapier, our food was excellent and there was more than enough! I loved the shrimp bisque and Calabash chicken and my husband could not say enough about the baby back ribs. They were the best we ever had. Prices were comparable to Applebees and Ruby Tuesday. If you are looking for great food and service go there first!

• Visited April 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“CONSTISTANTLY GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Bride went to FATZ for some takeout the other day. She got a great Hamburger with cheese and bacon, with fries and cheese grits. I got their Fried Fish with two veggi skewers (peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes). The food and service here is Always great and very friendly. Prices are reasonable. FATZ has become one of our favorites in the Conway, SC area, and one that we will return to often.

Visited March 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just another over rated Applebees except Applebees is better.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Our server was annoying as she was never around and basically the only word that came out of her mouth was "absolutely" she totally came off as a fake plastic person. The food was over priced and nothing we had was actually *really good* food was served room temp and thats giving some credit, it was just really bad food and such a disappointment after reading reviews, service was bad we had to continually wait for our server instead of her coming to see if we wanted more drink, we had to wait and flag her down.This place has way too many good reviews and how they got them is beyond me, I'm a local so I will give it another chance and update this review come on Fatz your ideas are great but everything else was horrible.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
We are sorry to hear about the poor service and quality of food you received. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.