“2nd Go Around MUCH BETTER!!!!”

Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Welcome to Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main, one of the area's tastiest & trendiest restaurants located in the heart of historic downtown Conway, South Carolina. Welcome, also, to an eclectic Southern dining experience you won't soon forget! Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main is located in charming, historic downtown Conway, South Carolina. We are surrounded by unique shops, art galleries, theater life and the area's historic Riverwalk found on the Waccamaw River. We invite you to come in, relax and dine with us...Whether you are local or are just visiting the area. Crady's serves an eclectic bistro menu in a retro European cafe-like setting. We are also known for our award winning, freshly prepared desserts and festive libations. Crady's Eclectic Cuisine On Main is owned and operated by the Whitley family, with two generations currently working at the restaurant. Please check out our menus and libations list for more information about the cuisine we serve. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Time will change all things. With a new chef in the kitchen we lucked out. We have had lunch and have never had complaints with lunch. Our first dinner experience left much to be desired, but we ate there this week and wow! The new Chef (Torin Postal) was awesome.. his dinner, taste, presentation, texture and overall quality hit a home run.. plus he actually came out of the kitchen and stopped by each table... now that IS a chef.

I had the steak that was cooked to exactly my liking.. medium rare and was it ever so tender... a hit and miss at many other places, I don't think Chef Torin misses on this dish. The asparagus was tender and crunch.. the potatoes yummy too.

Kudos to the management who hired this great Chef... hope he is around for a while.

Sharon & JP Saleeby, MD

1  Thank JPSaleebyMD

Reviewed March 11, 2011

I did enjoy my meal here, but felt that the decor, furnishings, and service style were not in keeping with the high end food, and pricing. I have nothing negative to say about the food, but the room was more 2 star while the pricing 4 star. Only special occassion place for me, and not suitable for groups.Cant imagine sitting outside at a busy intersection with car fumes and right at the stop light. maybe it is just for decor.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

Crady's was "Open" and we were glad, since this is where we had lunch on our way to Oak Island, NC. And a memorable lunch it was. The decor is gorgeous, with the black and white floors, the turquoise, orange and white colors, unusual and tasteful art, and not a bad table in the place. Crady's Restaurant is owned and operated by the Whitley family, with two generations currently working at the restaurant. We had the best mushroom soup on the planet. And save room for Barbara Whitley's pie--she is a master baker.

Reviewed September 21, 2010

Recent trip to Myrtle Beach, lead me to want something else than Myrtle Beach could give me. I found Crady's on Main St in Conway, about 25 mins from the beach. Interesting flavor combinations, wonderful atmosphere, and great service. We had a relaxed and intimate dinner. Everyone should come experience the "Crady's way" of dining!

Reviewed April 30, 2010

Crady's is worth the drive from Myrtle Beach!! My husband grew up in Conway SC, and from what he tells me, the town has come a long way in the past 20 years. Crady's is a fabulous addition to Conway!! I like to go there every time we go back to visit his parents. Amazing food, fresh, gourmet, great flavor combinations- a perfect little lunch (and dinner) spot right down town, and off the beaten path from chain-restaurant laden Myrtle Beach.