“Stop here if you want fast and Fabulous”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #3 of 48 Quick Bites in Columbia
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Passing through town needed something to eat use TripAdvisor to find this place and so happy others wrote great reviews. Awesome Pizza that you get to build yourself. Taste absolutely wonderful

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Pizza is GREAT! Ordered the gluten free crust and tasted just as good as a normal crust! Don’t miss getting pizza here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Blaze is one of the best things to happen to me... No really! I love that I can make my own pizza, and you can put literally anything and everything on it. I try something new every time I go... From different toppings to adding a drizzle. It is so good and every time I have gone, the people who work there are incredibly nice. I can never finish the one pizza and it makes a wonderful next day lunch.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was our first time at a Blaze Pizza. Visiting from South Louisiana, we had lunch here with our SC family—of all ages. The wife and I, in observance of Good Friday, made up our own veggie pizza-arthichokes, mushrooms, and xtra cheese. Wow! From ordering, to having the pizza made up, to taking the first bite was no more then 10 minutes. It was delicious and flavorful. This restaurant is very family friendly. There are enough ingredients here to satisfy even the most discerning pizza lover.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Working with a gluten and dairy allergy while eating out is hard. Luckily, Blaze had a great gluten free crust and a non-soy based vegan cheese. It was so good and the staff took care to keep my pizza separate from the other pizzas. The website states they don't use a separate press and oven, but they did use a separate press and kept my pizza on a mat in the oven so that it didn't cross contaminate. I didn't get sick and it was just as good as any regular pizza ever was.

1  Thank Seetcarolina