Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone
$125
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,162 results
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionriverbanks zoomade to order omeletsfamily reunionindoor poolbreakfast buffetclose to downtownbusiness tripnice staystaff was friendlyatriumscconferencesinkinterstate
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Had to unexpectly leave my house due to some repairs never thinking I would stay I my favorite hotel in my hometown. The staff was incredible, the food fabulous, and my entire experience unbelievable! If this is what it is like to stay in a hotel all other should follow and do exactly what the Embassy Suites does!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
CAEGS, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Reviewed October 20, 2010

We picked Embassy Suites for our trip to SC Columbia.We all were so impressed.Very nice hotel great service.Alittle drive to get to Fort Jackson but worth the drive.Our room was super clean and the workout facility was amazing! Breakfast was super good loved the omlets..The only thing that dissapointed me was that they dont have free wifi in your room.Which its the year 2010 id say almost every hotel has free wifi.10 bucks a day isn't a deal.But they do have a Buisness area where you can access the internet.We recieved room service one night we were there and it was very good.I would definetly stay here again if im ever in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 5, 2010

There are some and pros and cons for this hotel. Mostly cons

Pros: Great staff, we were upgraded at check in by Justin who was very nice. The rest of the staff was very accomodating as well

Cons: Only one elevator working made for long lines, a mess.
Dead bug on my roll out bed, pretty good size ant on it and the sheets looked like they had not been changed.
Way to much chlorine in the pool, stings your eyes badly
Dry eggs not a good overall breakfest.

Staff service was good though.

Good Effort

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
CAEGS, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2010

I apologize for the elevator and pool issues you experienced at our property. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you during your next visit to the Columbia area.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

The Embassy Suites is a true gem. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with smiling faces. All the staff from the front desk to the banquet staff is very accommodating and friendly. The food is delicious and restaurant and room service is affordable. Breakfast is top notch...fresh eggs, breakfast meats, fruits, pancakes, oatmeal, it was all very delicious. The manager's reception is a great value where else can you get free drinks for two hours? and the drinks they serve are brand name. Bacardi Rum, Smirnoff Vodka it was really a great start to my evening. Their snacks are appropriate as this is a manager's reception not a dinner. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable I really loved the refrigerator and microwave so I could heat my room service up later on. The blackened chicken pasta is to die for!!!! I felt very safe there as the overnight security was present and they have cameras that monitor the parking lot. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anybody on a conference, business or family trip. The location is perfect to downtown and there are tons of restaurants and shopping nearby!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed August 19, 2010

Love the Embassy Suites, almost always our first choice when we travel. Just got home from 4 nights at this one. We've stayed here before, our daughter attends USC which is very close, in-between great shopping, restaurants and the school. The staff was very friendly no matter where we went in the hotel,all four days of friendly people! The breakfast was fantastic, my husband and son loved the cook to order eggs/omelets, bacon & sausages. We did not hear a sound and usually I'm the one complaining about paper thin walls since I never sleep well in any hotel. The people next door had pizza delivery at some point during the night, we didn't hear a thing. We always request quiet rooms away from the elevators in all our hotels. One day the maid service skipped our room, we called to let them know and they were up to the room in five minutes! Stuff happens, it's how they handle it is what always matters to me and they handled it quickly. We will continue to stay there every time we go back to Columbia. If I had to pick an improvement, I would ask that they get some brighter light bulbs, they change the chips & salsa to something new at Happy Hour, and that the fridge would have a freezer compartment for ice packs, handy when you're traveling.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family