“Clean and nice hotel but could stand to be updated” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone
Ranked #18 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
charleston, United States
“Clean and nice hotel but could stand to be updated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here for one night for a work conference in Columbia. My room was very clean although it smelled like an ashtray. The bed was comfortable and unlike most hotels I stay in, I did not hear any neighbor noise at all. I would have to say the most annoying thing about my stay is that my shower was missing its shower curtain but housekeeping came up and hung a clean, new one. The quietness and cleanliness were so great that I was willing to overlook the age of room.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

CAEGS, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we are looking to do some room renovations in the near future. I would also like to apologize about the missing shower curtain. This definitely should have been in your suite prior to arrival. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Polish first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lovely outlay...the rooms weren't that fancy, but my experience was perfect. The staff is very friendly and the room was in great shape. All of the amenities were also great...24 hour gym, breakfast and lunch served; what more can you ask for?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Columbia, SC. I am glad you enjoyed your spacious suite and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.
Taylors, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was clean and quiet. Although I was there for a business meeting, it was close enough to the zoo th get me thinking about a second trip later in the fall for pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Columbia, SC. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We've used this hotel many times, and always have a good experience. The staff is great, the facility is very nice, the rooms are always in great shape, and the bedding is wonderful. The restaurant is also very good. The nighly reception is a nice treat.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

CAEGS, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and being a loyal customer. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had 4 12 year olds stay for a birthday sleepover. We all had a great time. The manager's reception was fun for us all. The pool was fantastic for the girls to chill. Having a bedroom and sitting room worked very well. Sleeping 5 people was easy and it was great to have two t.v's. Over all we had a blast! Everything was great!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us for your birthday party. I am glad you enjoyed your spacious suite and indoor pool. We look forward to your next visit.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here and I am really very pleased with the service and the hotel. We came here on a meeting bad everyone was happy!! The open bar, the breakfast, the service everything is great. The room very comfortable. I recommended. I will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us for your meeting. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary cook-to-order breakfast and Manager's Reception. We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.
Arlington VA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We held our family reunion at this hotel and had a fabulous time. The staff was superb and the accommodations and services were excellent. The food served at our family dinner was delicious. The shuttle staff were so friendly and helpful and made a difference in our experience. The suite, breakfast, evening reception and shuttle service distinguish Embassy Suites from other hotels and I commend the staff for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family reunion. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.