“Great burgers!”

Ranked #23 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Freshly ground Gourmet Burgers with an array of delicious topping combinations and much more! Laid back and fun atmosphere with both inside and outside seating.
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every visit to Columbia. Great burgers, good service, okay atmosphere. We always try something different out of the box and those are our favorites.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Got the standard burger on the pretzel bun plus the spicy onion rings. The onion rings are possibly the best I've ever had, very well done, and the burger was great also. Place has a very nice atmosphere and the service was very friendly.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Here's the basics:
-ate here as part of my personal food network food tour when I travel
-burger was good but messy
-don't recommend the pretzel bun as it wasn't soft enough and caused the burger to fall apart
-fries were amazing

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Pawleys front porch at five points, Columbia is a corking burger joint. It's absolutely everything a $10 burger should be and is worth every extra penny over the processed burgers at fast food joints. The pretzel bun is great but probably a little too much... So stick with the kaiser and go with the Red Hot onion rings as your side... They rock the burger. The fried pickles as an appetizer are a Must Have! You won't have tasted anything like them before.
Service is good and inside of Pawleys is basic, but it's about the burger!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was my 2nd short visit to Columbia on business. The hosts of my conference told our group we should avoid the 4 Points area...stay near The Vista area. Forget that!!! I visited Pawley's Porch last spring with some of my colleagues and we had a great meal so I got even more friends to come along this time! Just get a cab there, you'll be fine! Eat on the patio! Go there hungry..skip lunch if you have to...and order yourself a huge burger. Try the yummy fries or the onion rings. Use your QR Code reader on the sign on the porch for the free app that will net you a huge basket of free fried pickle slices if you are a fan of pickle. I love the pretzel buns on the burgers - so soft and amazing! The service is great, they keep the drink refills coming. The sweet tea is just right. Guy Fieri came here for a reason. I just gave you several good reasons.