“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We saw Pawley's on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives a few weeks ago and since we were heading to Myrtle Beach and passing right by Columbia, SC we decided to stop and give it a try. 3 out of 4 of us ordered a burger and wow not only are they huge but the meat is wonderful. We also ordered the fried crawfish tails with chipotle mayonnaise and this dish rocked. Worth a visit to check out the food.

There are newer reviews for Pawleys Front Porch

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is great! We have to get a burger from here every time we are in Columbia!! My absolute favorite was the Washout with jalapeno bacon, blue cheese and Frank's Red Hot Sauce! They have taken it by name of the menu but I can still build my own burger to make it! My husband has tried and loved almost all of them. If you visit there frequently, you can get a little card that keeps track of which ones you've eaten, and once you've tried all of them, you get your name on a big knife that hangs on the wall! The hand cut fries are awesome too and well as the southern salsa!! Definitely worth a visit. They were even on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stopped in Pawley's of Columbia. I had ate at the one in the low-country and this one did not disappoint. Anytime you go, sit on the front porch. Its a great place to just kick back and relax and enjoy the "downtown"/"down home" feel. I always get a burger and you can not beat it. It's not the smallest ever but it is nice and juicy.Home-cut fries are the best side. Anytime you are in Columbia, is def worth the stop. Parking available for free behind the restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Maybe our expectations were too high, as well, but I didn't see anything special about this place. The service was slow and the burger was just OK. Not bad, but I can't see myself going back. I didn't care for the seasonings in the burger and they really didn't taste very fresh. It was a nice atmosphere, and I liked the outside seating area. They were very crowded the day we were there and seemed unorganized.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, burgers are huge and tasty. Out waitress did forget what I drank and had to ask me twice, and could look us in the eyes for whatever reason! Nice atmosphere, tables both inside and out, overall a cool little place to eat and hang with friends!! Would definatly eat there again while passing through Columbia.