“Great food and "front porch" seating is a must!”

Pawleys Front Porch
Ranked #17 of 976 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great food and "front porch" seating is a must!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stopped in Pawley's of Columbia. I had ate at the one in the low-country and this one did not disappoint. Anytime you go, sit on the front porch. Its a great place to just kick back and relax and enjoy the "downtown"/"down home" feel. I always get a burger and you can not beat it. It's not the smallest ever but it is nice and juicy.Home-cut fries are the best side. Anytime you are in Columbia, is def worth the stop. Parking available for free behind the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Concord, North Carolina
“OKbut nothing great”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Maybe our expectations were too high, as well, but I didn't see anything special about this place. The service was slow and the burger was just OK. Not bad, but I can't see myself going back. I didn't care for the seasonings in the burger and they really didn't taste very fresh. It was a nice atmosphere, and I liked the outside seating area. They were very crowded the day we were there and seemed unorganized.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, but could have been better!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, burgers are huge and tasty. Out waitress did forget what I drank and had to ask me twice, and could look us in the eyes for whatever reason! Nice atmosphere, tables both inside and out, overall a cool little place to eat and hang with friends!! Would definatly eat there again while passing through Columbia.

• Visited June 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I think my expectations were too high, so I was expecting the most awesome burger. Well, it was just average. I was not a huge fan of the seasoning they use in the burger. Too much seasoning in a burger, it tastes more like meatloaf to me. Both my husband and I ordered our burgers medium and both were over. So maybe their idea of medium and mine is different, but I expect to see pink and there barely any mine and none in his. The fries tasted ok but were only lukewarm when received.I ordered the onion rings and they were not my favorite. The batter is more like what you would expect on a fried chicken, much too dense for onion rings.

Visited June 2013
South Carolina
“Disappointed with this restaurant!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We wanted to try this restaurant, because it had, at one time, been featured on Diner's, Drive-in's and Dives.
Our kids were in town, and we went on the evening of Father's Day.
Thought we'd try out their burgers and fries.
We were the only ones in the waiting area, and the restaurant was not full, yet it took more than 10 minutes to seat us. Our waitress possibly had not had a good day because she was not "eager to please", and each step of our road to getting food took quite a long time.
My daughter ordered a burger that was supposed to feature better fried pickles on it, and instead they put deep fried jalepenos on it. NOT the same thing! Burger itself was tasty.
The fries were greasy, soggy and limp.
It took so long to get our food that we had to rush to each so we could get to the movie on time.
Not much motivation to ever try it again..............

• Visited June 2013