“Since 1946”

Rosewood Dairy Bar
Ranked #325 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The Rosewood Dairy Bar has been in Business since 1946! With not just good GREAT Reason, Excellent Chicken Excellent Value. Part of the Zesto's Chain of Restaurants!

There are newer reviews for Rosewood Dairy Bar

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

You don't go to this place for fancy food, you go because of the nostalgia! This place has been around forever and hasn't changed a bit. If you looking for fried food and a dipped ice cream this place is for you!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Any place that lets chicken sit under a heat lamp all day is looking to get someone sick. I went one day at about 3 oclock and ordered the 2 piece chicken snack. I went to eat the chicken abd it was luke warm at best. I threw it away and then noticed on the way out they had so much chicken sitting under the heat lamp it would feed an army. My father is a health inspector in the upstate and I would lovd for DHEC to go in and take a temperature on that chicken. They would definitely make them throw it all out because it was definitely not 150 degrees.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I get food to go from the dairy bar about once a week. I LOVE their chicken and he gets the Burger basket with chili. Not crazy about their slaw....but their shakes are great. Chocolate, strawberry and peanut butter are the ones we rotate through. And I can't resist a twist cone with chocolate spinkles on a hot day.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I ordered chicken fingers and fries and they were not fresh and didnt have much flavor. We sat inside the sitting area where we saw little roaches crawling around. The place was gross!