“Great food but no leadership”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers AND BREWS
Ranked #166 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I love Red Robin; it is such a fun and tasty eating experience. However, we recently visited this one and the experience was simply not up to what we have come to know and love about Red Robin. There were 3 people at the hostess stand, but they were all standing with their backs to the door, talking to one another. None of them acknowledged us when we entered. Finally, one turned and looked at us, never speaking, and I held up a "2" because there were two of us eating. They took us to our table promptly, though. We sat in the section where the bar is located. It was very messy. The bar had used straw wrappers strewn across it, had open jugs of fruit on it, full of crumbs all the way down. I saw someone as she was leaving, set her trash on it because it was so dirty, it really didn't matter to add another bit of trash. There is also a long table ffor seating in that area, which was equally dirty. It had been "cleaned" by the staff, but they did not wipe the crumbs off; the floor under the tables was unswept. The staff were not overly busy, there was certainly time and sufficient people to get it cleaned up. Our food was very slow to arrive. Ultimately, though, the food was delicious, but the overall lack of engagement by the staff made an otherwise wonderful eating place seem just average at best. I hope that whatever lazy fever hit them on that day has been corrected.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Delicious burger and you can order beer too. Order a burger in many different ways, they are all good.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

They have great burgers & fries. It's just to loud for me. It was very crowded and it carries sound, and it really made my head hurt. But like I said it was good food, just busy & noisy.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The burger selections are fantastic something for vegetarians. I love the spicy mayo dip. My husband is a vegetarian so he is able to enjoy the selections on the menu. The servers are always friendly and courteous.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

They cooked her burger exactly how she likes it with ketsup only and she ate the whole thing along with two baskets of fries. I had the grilled chicken with salad and it was very good. Salad was delicious. Son in law had the wrap and it was outstanding. Daughter had croisont sandwich and said it was very good. Fries and burgers were hot. Waitress asked twice if we wanted more fries. Overall excellent. My only complaint about red robin is that I think they are overpriced and I dont even care about price as much as getting good food which we got.