“A nice place for lunch with friends”
Review of Copper River Grill

Copper River Grill
Ranked #102 of 978 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“A nice place for lunch with friends”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I chose Copper River Grill for lunch with friends because we had dined here a number of times before and liked the friendly ambience of the place. We were seated at a booth in the bar area, which was a new experience for us, and it proved to be just fine. The house salad ($5.99) was quite good. My burger ($7.99) was cooked just the way I wanted and was almost too big to eat at one sitting. The fries were well above average (hot, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside). The service was prompt, attentive, and professional; nothing to complain about. We’ll be back.

1 Thank Citallwic

Plantation
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after shopping and wanted a good meal. I got a good meal and left satisfied.

I had the prime dip sandwich with au jus with onion strings on the side. The sandwich was great as were the onions. The service was very good and our waiter was taking care of us and the bar. When he was busy other waiters jumped in to help.

My only criticism is that parts of the restaurant looked tired but if I lived in the area I would definitely come back

Warren, Michigan
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place from a friend, and decided to check it out on a recent trip to south carolina. This is a nice place atmosphere wise nice and clean and makes you want to dig in. The food is ok i expected so much more from this southern restaurant. The menu did have a nice variety but I expected more home style dishes. My chef salad that came with my meal was delicious and was a nice size. I ordered the blackened chicken pasta, which was good but honestly I've had better for the price I paid for it. Over all this place seemed over price for the food, and the service needs to be improved. It took entirely too long to get a table and our food once we ordered. Our waitress was very pleasant. Don't know if I would go back unless I got a gift card from someone...

1 Thank Sherrica W
Columbia, SC
“Lunch at a classy Place”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This a very nice restruant located in the Harbinson area specifically Bower Park way. The reception was excellent and were seated and waited on in zero wait at lunch time. We had the steak salad and was an excellent choice. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and gave us excellent suggestions. BTW the bathrooms were clean all staff dressed nicely. Try it you will like it.

1 Thank mrauseo
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Go hungry and leave happy”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Huge portions at moderate prices. Cedar plank salmon, bbq burger and prime rib French dip were all good. BBQ chicken pizza had a good flavor but crust was a little undercooked. Pass on the salads as way too much white lettuce but thumbs up on collard greens.

Visited June 2014