“Will avoid”

Ranked #130 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This place prompted us to go to another place which turned out bad also. We tried this place first for their she crab soup. I also got a salad. The salad was great and so was the bread. That would be it. The soup came and it went down hill fast. My boyfriend said he didnt like it but he is picky so i tasted mine as well. I dont know what they used but it was disgusting. It tasted as though they used something spoiled to cook with. It was sour. There was no way this soup was supposed to have a sour taste to it. So he tasted mine and it was the same. So 15 minutes later our waitress pops up and i told her something was just completely wrong with the soup and wanted an adjustment on the ticket. We only had 3 total spoonfuls of the soup. The waitress said she agreed and had told her manager earlier that something was wrong with the soup when she ordered it for herself. So you knew by your OWN experience that something was wrong with it so much that it prompted you to tell the manager and we still recieved the soup? Lmao seriously... Did her bowl of soup come from a special batch... maybe they make the soup bowl by bowl. Wont be back.

There are newer reviews for Copper River Grill

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We ended up eating here twice. The pizza was so good! Service both times was amazing!! Clean and well taken care of. My kids loved watching there pizza being cooked. Portions are huge! the bread they served with the salads were amazing

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Obviously, this restaurant is owned by the same people that run California dreaming here in Columbia. The salads are exactly alike and that means good! The brick oven pizza is great, the huge bar is nice but a little pricey. Great place to go for dinner and a beer!

2  Thank 566bubbahyde566
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family and I went there for a celebration dinner. We wanted to try something new and we had read the online reviews and thought, "why not?" Turned out to be a disappointing experience. We waited for the food with so much anticipation and high expectations but we were quickly let down when the food came. We had the She crab soup which was killed by excess salt. I ordered the rib eye steak, it was bland and my husband ordered the salmon which was too sweet he was barely able to eat it. My kids shared a Big foot's burger and you tasted everything else in it except the burger patty. I almost forgot to mention the salads, while the house special salad was OK, the Caesars salad was salty. I don't know if the Chef was having an off night when we went there because the reviews I read about the quality of the food was certainly promising, but the food we ate was something far differently. I wouldn't eat there again, well at least no time in the near future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Had a quick lunch here recently. The food was rated at 3.5 stars and the service was very good. The sandwich was toasted in the oven which is nice and the beer was cold. They have a larger dinner menu that I hope to try soon. Try it.