“Great seafood dish”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ohio
“Great seafood dish”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our two combined families chose to eat here after our daughter's graduation 5/18/13. Because of the size of our party (13), we had to wait 45 minutes for a table. They were waiting for a large group to leave, instead of putting other (available) tables together for us. They finally did this, after the other group wasn't leaving Because the babies got so cranky with the wait, I had to drive them back to the hotel. When I returned, my food was already packed up, and everyone was done eating. I did stay and enjoy the entree, and took the salad and roll to my daughter. The entree I chose was the Crab Stuffed Flounder, with lobster cream sauce. It was excellent!!! The salad was a meal itself, with cheese and bacon on top, and the roll was large and very tasty. Unfortunately, the restaurant was far too cold to enjoy staying for long. So, the food was terrific, but the wait was too long, and the restaurant was too cold, although nice and quiet, it just wasn't conducive to young children and families.

• Visited May 2013

Estero, Florida
“Food good, but be ready to 'speed eat'”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Our salads arrived with an amazing hot croissant. Very yummy, but we were not halfway through our salads when asked if we were ready for 'some food.' We asked for 3 minutes to finish our salads. When the entrees did come out, prime rib and a rack of ribs, it was clear they had just been sitting in the kitchen, as the food was lukewarm at best.
I noticed this also occurred at the two tables adjacent to us, where the entree came within a minute or two after the salad, and none of them were through their salads either.
I don't know if it was our server, or if they just expect you to inhale your salad in two minutes or less.

Visited May 2013
Boiling Springs, SC
“Definately try this!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant is very relaxing. The menu is extensive. I love their salads. I wasnt too impressed with the kids menu tho. So if you have picky kids, might want to steer clear of this place. Its upscale and quiet.

Visited January 2013
“Disappointed )-:”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Copper River's Grill has horrible service. My first experince with them was lovely our waitress was very polite and enthusiastic but food wasn't the best. Today I went there and it was horrible!! Our waitress came to the table didn't speak or introduce herself she only asked for our drinks. After bringing our drinks I made her aware my tea was watered down and asked for a new one it took her 15 mins to bring a new tea (meanwhile she has walked pass our table 3 times). Our food came out in a timely matter but orders were wrong and no one ever apologized for the mix up. Refills were given after our cups were empty for 15-20 minutes. Overall we experinced very poor service and don't think I'll ever give them my business again.

• Visited May 2013
Florence, South Carolina, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the front desk clerk of our hotel. Best advice ever! I did not think I was all that hungry but after one bite I changed my mind. Great service, great bar, great food. If you have a chance to try Copper River Grill, please do.

Visited April 2013