“Count on good food & good service - Always”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hola Mexico

Ranked #259 of 969 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Columbia, sc
“Count on good food & good service - Always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've been going to Hola! Mexico with a friend for several years from when they were behind Rush's on Two Notch Road to their present location about a mile down Two Notch.

The prices are good and the food consistently good. We like the atmosphere and the service is consistently great. I particularly am a fan of their Taco Salad with chicken!

Whenever my friend and I want to meet for food & girl time - we meet at Hola!

• Visited June 2014

Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Love the service, the food and the prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My fiance and I have been eating here for the past few months and we love it! the food is always great and comes out fast. The service is great as well! We love how the owner is always present and asks how our dinner was! I will say it is most likely some of the best Mexican food in the Northeast Columbia area!

• Visited May 2014
usc
“Best Chicken EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Best chicken tacos ever. Well, anything chicken is good here. Good happy hour too. I get the grande cerveza and chicken tacos every time.

Visited April 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Possibly the best Mexican restaurant in Columbia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The menu is typical for a Mexican restaurant. It is not a chain though. The ingredients are not the freshest in the world, but they're typically OK. The spice leve is easily bearable. Overall, it may be the best Mexican restaurant in Columbia, but I wish there were better ones...
If you go there, you need to have a XX beer, which will be served to you in a frozen glass... That's refreshing!

• Visited November 2013
“Best Mexican food on two notch rd.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food wasn't the best I've ever had but definitely the best in this area of Columbia. Service is fast and friendly. I recommend it if you are on this side of town.

Been to Hola Mexico? Share your experiences!