“Excellent Dining Experience Awaits You!”
Review of Tombo Grille

Tombo Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Tombo Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gamewell Drive
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Tombo Grille a quaint restaurant with a fabulous menu that offers a wide selection that includes upscale dishes as well as delicious comfort food. The friendly servers are extremely knowledgeable of their fine wines & spirits; they also aim to make your evening memorable. With live music several nights a week & nightly themed evenings (Love "Date Night" personally) there is no reason this local beauty should be on on your list of "regular spots."

One more thing, one heck of a bartender as well; will create whatever libation you crave

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had dinner with a large group of friends last night at Tombo Grille and it was excellent. Our server, Jake, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the menu items and wine list. I sampled the cheese plate as an appetizer and loved it - four great French cheeses. I had a grouper filet for the entree and it was cooked perfectly. The coconut pie for dessert was wonderful. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank BillMc11
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We threw our wedding reception at Tombo Grille last Saturday. I can't begin to describe how happy we were with everything... the service, the food, the decor... From day one when we started planning the party, they were very in tune with what we might like to serve at the party, and came up with great menu choices for us. The food turned out fantastic, everyone was raving about it all night. Plus, all of their deserts are made on site and they are WOW!

And then there was the waitstaff and bartender... incredible service. The wait staff working that night were so kind and attentive to everyone... there was never a dirty plate left on a table and never an empty drink in anyone's hand. I loved it. It was the best party I've ever been too, and it turned out far better than I could have imagined.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took our kids to dine and loved how they made noodles for my 7 year old that didn't want anything but spaghetti. The food is awesome. I have never had a bad meal. We started with the Scallops and the Crab Cakes which were to die for. My Habanero Pork Chop was busting with flavor, great balance with no spice heat to ruin the dish. My wife had the Shrimp and Grits, which I tried, and they were equally as good. Both dishes were spot on and were nicely portioned. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal.

2  Thank SCh2ofowler
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Tombo Grille continues to be one of my favorite dining spots in Columbia. The menu is frequently updated and includes locally sourced options for all palates and appetites. The service is friendly and attentive and the bar scene is great fun - particularly on Wednesdays and Fridays when they have live music. A true hidden gem in Columbia's dining scene!

3  Thank Songee

Been to Tombo Grille? Share your experiences!