“You Can't go wrong!”

Ranked #27 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2014

You Can't go wrong with the fried chicken and with all the choices of sides you will find at least one that reminds you of your grandmother's cooking. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ate at the Lizard's Thicket on Elmwood Ave. while in Columbia. We were there with family and had 6 adults together. Even though it was getting late everyone there was very nice and friendly, just what I expect when visiting South Carolina. Our waitress was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Being from VA and PA our group ordered a different variety of food. There were no complaints. It had been several years since my wife and I had been to Columbia and we all went to Lizard's Thicket on our recommendation. I'm glad it was all good. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting country cooking and friendly service when in Columbia, SC.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place has great food for your bucks. The service is always awesome. I wish I had more time to eat here.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a family run restaurant business and very casual. You get your basic southern food here and breakfast is a big hit.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Most everything is good, but the country fried steak and gravy (with mash potatoes) is excellent! Very good breakfast also.