“Beat Subway - Hands Down, But Then You Get What You Pay For!”

Jersey Mike's Giant Size Subs
Ranked #260 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've eaten at this location on many occasions. The sandwiches are made fresh to order, cutting generous amounts of the meat and cheese right in front of you. I think that their subs are far better than the competition, though they are a bit more expensive. But then again I can eat an entire Subway 11", whereas a Jersey Mike's Giant is almost always at least two (if not three) meals. The service is always friendly and I like that this shop cater's to the Military (offering a discount) and donates to local charities (evidenced by the letter's that you can peruse while waiting in the frequently long line). But they know how to move people thru and when I want to splurge on a great sub this is where I go (usually armed with one of the coupons they regularly distribute).

1  Thank Doc_Brower

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Compared to all if the other sandwich chains I think that Jersey Mikes is the best. They cut your meat and cheese fresh when you order and they have all of the standard toppings. To me, the subs from this place just taste more fresh. It can get a little crazy at lunch time, as can most food establishments, but it is well worth the wait.

1  Thank TNSel
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our family found the service to be friendly, and the subs to be delicious - and exactly what we ordered. They were also generous with the "Ranch" sauce, which is of course part of what makes Mike's special. Wish we lived closer, so we could eat here more often.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have eaten here on many occasions. The sandwiches are excellent and are far better than the other sub shops around though they are slightly more expensive. The service is good. Overall, when I want a sub this is where I go.

1  Thank Dawn T
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Thus place is soooo dirty. Multiple employees are just standing around looking bored but no one cleans. All tables were dirty The sandwiches are ok and rather expensive.