“Poor Service ~ Incredible Cupcakes”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chocolate Nirvana Bakery
Ranked #11 of 16 Bakeries in Columbia
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Looking for treats for nurses at Baptist Hosp ~ I thought CUPCAKES ~perfect and they were. The yummiest ($46 for 15) ~ the young lady (I'm assuming possibly the owner/baker) was the worst. I asked for an enclosure card, she had nothing nor did she offer a piece of paper, I asked if she could put a ribbon around the boxes, she had none and as I struggled with 4 separate boxes ~ my last request was a bag and was told she had already offered me one and I didn't respond!!! Talk about customer service or lack of ~ this woman needs to take "Business Etiquette 101" I would hope we all try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this woman clearly didn't want to be at work. And if she keeps it up ~ yummy cupcakes or not~ she may not have a business to go to.

1  Thank pdsnyder013153

Reviewed August 27, 2010

I have a confession to make. I seldom buy desserts because I always find them to look better than they taste. For all of you Nonnah fans out there, I'm sorry, but it's true. In an effort to find the most perfect "petit fours" for my daughter's wedding shower, I stumbled upon Chocolate Nirvana Bakery while googling one night. I had driven by the bakery numerous times, admired its logo but never actually stopped in. When I visited their website I was thrilled to learn that their petit fours are really just mini versions of their desserts. When I went to pick up my treasured petit fours, I noticed their cooler full of Godiva chocolate cakes. "I'd like one of those please", I asked politely. "All of those cakes are spoken for." Their cakes are made to order. So . . . if you find yourself in the vicinity of Richland street and you have not pre-ordered the full size cake of your choice, stop in and pick up an assortment of petit fours. They are out of this world, especially the Chocolate Dipped Flourless Chocolate Cake, Tiramisu and Key lime pie. The owner(s) are so pleasant. Visiting Chocolate Nirvana Bakery will delight your senses.

2  Thank pegmarks
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
nyc
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Best dessert... Godiva Chocolate Cake is scrumptious!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook