“Delicious!”

Ranked #139 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food was very good, service excellent, and prices even better!! We will definitely go back to a Fatz one day!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

staff was friendly, I had a delicious Strawberry spinach salad, but the chicken dishes my daughter and husband got were not very appealing. Cotton candy for dessert was a treat!

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and i visited here recently for one of our date nights. I have always liked Fatz mainly for their sweet rolls. But have come to Fatz in this particualr area seems to have food that is heated up. Their foods never taste fresh. Its just always dry-like. The service is average but for the price they arent my first choice.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fatz is one of my family's favorites and we always get the calabash chicken with honey mustard, truly some of the best chicken tenders on the planet and oh...let's not forget those rolls. The service is great and they give you plenty of food so you either have to totally pig out or get a take out box. We sometimes pick up the meal deal thing to take a quick picnics or to tailgate...go Gamecocks!!! For the amount of food they give you, it's a decent value as well....and did I mention those rolls!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Right outside of Fort Jackson. Stopped because we were hungry and did not want to eat fast food, never have heard of this Gem before...the rolls were out of this world served with cinnamon butter, the Top sirloin with Asparagus so very good as well and finally...the chicken and pasta ( dinner special) was a hit with my other half! We sat at the bar and the bartender was a fantastic server! We really enjoyed the food, ( unique flavoring) the service was phenomenal and we left with a "wow wish we had one in FLorida"! THis is a sure hit.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!