“An Enjoyable Meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Guam, Mariana Islands
“An Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place is great for families because it is quite entertaining. The chefs on the grills are very active and fun with you throughout their preparing your meals. The food wasn't the best Hibachi I have experienced but I was pleased with the overall outcome. We had fun on top of that and that is what counted most!
I might try them for a lunch special with the quality of their food in comparison to dinner and dinner prices.

• Visited May 2013

Columbia
“Average japanese food”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped by on Sunday afternoon to try out this place as my son loves Japanese food and show. Staff was polite and efficient and quickly had us seated with drinks. Unlike other places I've been they seated us by ourselves which was fine, but unusual for these type establishments.

My son and I had the steak and shrimp early bird special which as it turns out doesn't come with as much rice and my wife's regular scallop meal or the shrimp appetizer. The food was good and the chef did a good job entertaining my ten year old.

This was a good meal, but we'll try another place next time for any wow factor.

• Visited June 2013
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Look Out for the Flying Shrimp!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had high hopes for a nice, entertaining family dinner for 9 people. Wrong! The Chef must have been a trainee. He had to do the spinning egg trick twice; the "volcano" onion trick was but a wimper of a flame. The soup and salad were served almost at the same time. One person's salad was removed, and he had only taken one bite. We had to ask that another salad be brought out. Another person was asked if he wanted a "to go" box, and he had only had time to take 2 bites from his entree. The whole atmosphere was "rush, rush, rush." However, there was no one waiting to be seated; 3 tables were completely unoccupied. To top things off when the Chef flipped shrimp to one of the attendees at the end of his "performance", it hit him in the eye...a completely wild toss. For the prices we paid, we expected a relaxing dinner. Do not go to this restaurant ... unless you check with the owner to find out if he has addressed all of the service issues. We will not be back.

• Visited May 2013
Winnsboro, South Carolina
“first time enjoy!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My daughter took me there for my birthday. I had never been or eaten Japanese food before in my life. the food were cook right in from of you the cook he was very nice and the food were good and you get your money worth. .It was experience that I had never had before. I will be going back..

• Visited November 2012
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Group Dinner”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Had a large group, 19 people. Called ahead for a reservation. They didn't sit us until everyone was there. Good food and not too expensive for a Japanese Steak House.

Visited July 2012