“Could be better”

New Bangkok Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very plain interior. Staff not particularly excited about serving customers. Varied menu. I asked for tofu substituted in Pad Khing and they did it no problem. Sauce was too thin and weakly seasoned. My server, when I was served was attentive. The tea was good. Would not eat there again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We Love Local Places. I wish we Had Missed This Place. Pad Thai Not As Good As Everyone Suggested. Husbands Chicken Fried Rice Was Good But Not For The $4 Up charge

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Don't let the outside fool you.... this place is a gold mine. You can't go wrong with anything. I prefer #A1, which is the sampler consisting of: Chicken Moo Satay (in a peanut curry sauce), Chicken Fried Rice, Egg Roll and Chicken Wings. Yes, chicken wings, and they are awesome. The homemade chili sauce is delicious as well on your rice. This is more than enough for one person and its all under $10. I go every week.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Easy access off 77. Authentic Thai was a great surprise. Recommend for people who want real Thai food

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Overall the food was not bad; the pad thai was greasy and the jasmine rice dry. The veggie dishes tasted fresh and I liked the spices. The worst thing was the brazen roaches that decided to join our dinner table, not one but two!! The waitress was embarrassed but could not kill them, and after the second roach appeared on our table came, we decided it was our time to depart. My kids did everything they could not to shriek. The menu had food encrusted on it. Generally it was UNCLEAN, so I cannot recommend this place and will never return.

1  Thank Charlottekat