“I’d go back to Forum Dr. CB’s just to be served by Laura D.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #230 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2014

It was a frigid morning. The fireplace was roaring and radiating lots of warmth. I had spent the night hammock camping with a group of friends at the State Park less than four miles away. I headed out early for breakfast and comfort. I had my traditional favorite the Smokehouse Breakfast. It was served up just the way I asked: two eggs over light, buttermilk biscuits with real butter, thick-sliced bacon, grits and sawmill gravy, and the Jam n’ Apple Butter with coffee and cream. And the orange slice for garnish. I left the rind. I was a complete stranger never having been to this particular Cracker Barrel in the past. I lucked out in the best way. Not all servers are the same. I had Laura D on a Friday morning around 9:00 a.m. . Laura D was the best kind. She was a great conversationalist, efficient, and had such a pleasant demeanor (clear, pleasant voice with a smile, and attentive). When you’re paying almost ten bucks for breakfast with coffee you want the best service and good food. I was blessed to have both. The experience was perfect.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We ate here after my daughter graduated from Basic training at Fort Jackson and they staff was the best!! Service was A+, food was A+, prices are wonderful. I was so glad to be back in the south for a while and filled up on sweet tea and biscuits and gravy. The entire family was well fed for a reasonable price and breakfast is served all day!! Thanks!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very friendly wait staff, typical food, meaning we got what we expected. Good service and good food. Just like most every other Cracker Barrel we have been to. Watch your step thou, they needed to give the floor a good scrubbing, seemed to be a bit slippery.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We walked from our hotel to eat here and I must say the service was fast and friendly and the food was great.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The thing that I like about Cracker Barrels is that you know what to expect when you walk in. We were in the mood for comfort food and that is what we got.