“It Was My Pleasure”

Order Online
Ranked #28 of 66 Quick Bites in Columbia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Chick Fil-A is a way of life in the South. This business displays the epitome of customer service. They address any issues immediately, including making long drive-thru lines run more expediently. I miss the chicken salad sandwich option, but that won’t deter me from visiting frequently.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Everyone tries to visit chick-fil-a at lunch! I used to never go there because of the long lines! Now, they've instituted a plan to get folks in & out quickly by putting 3 people outside to handle the load! Big plus!!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Good variety of chicken products, fried, grilled or baked. Two sections of seating, one next to indoor playground, other further away. Parking limited.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 23, 2016

Manager at this store does not know what customer service is, my order drive thru order was not placed correctly so needless to say i had had to drive all the way back to the store to speak to the manager. I was told I had to have my receipt (fine) then I was told the items were never rung (fine), then I was told I would have to pay for it(fine). Now what I expect and deserve is a apology for your staff not doing there job correctly which resulted in me having to come back to the store, but did I get that nope. Thank you for the bad experience and the extra trip to your store.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank ReggieC992
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Thought I'd give the Chic-fil-A fruit cup another chance. This time I ate all of the apple bits first, which left only a quarter of a cup of other fruit. Again, I ask Chic-fil-A to either improve the mix or change the name to Apple+A Little Fruit Cup.

Thanks for listening!

Date of visit: March 2016
4  Thank wmleken

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!